Who will marry pharmacy student now

kevinUsa

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Its a decent market. Ikkada Masters chestaru and they earn 200k + easily . Working hours also very flexible.  Mana IT jobs waste valla mundu.  

Yes, But they have to clear multiple exams and every state has different rules and they have to take the exam everytime they change the state.

40 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

I think we also need to know if they had cheated someone before marriage. Being in relationship and moving on cause it did not work out is fine. Dumping someone for selfish reasons is different. It matters to me. 

Just my thoughts.

True. Lekunte malli mana @kevinUsa inko Akhila- pranay story baarina padakunda jaagratha padali.

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Its a decent market. Ikkada Masters chestaru and they earn 200k + easily . Working hours also very flexible.  Mana IT jobs waste valla mundu.  

A simple google tells your Ignorance and lack of knowledge.

130k max for pharmacist.....that too tedius standing job

very flexible lol

1 hour ago, RoadRomeo said:

A simple google tells your Ignorance and lack of knowledge.

130k max for pharmacist.....that too tedius standing job

very flexible lol

Ok I lack knowledge ayite eppudu enti anni andariki teliyala or na info to evaranna ikkada career planning ah?  Also, why should I Google ? Naku avasaram ledu I am not a pharmacist. Ippudu ayite enti ni point ? I told what was talked in my circle . I know she makes 250 k though . There are very high salaries for pharmacists . My btech classmate husband is also pharmacist in Florida and he makes 200k + . Ento ni badha nammalani anipiyakapote don’t believe . Valledo sampadiste Nakenti sampadinchakapoyina nakenti ?  @3$%

Yes pharma jobs are flexible standing means not flexible?  I never told I know about pharma jobs I only told how much my second cousin makes @3$%

Now i did simple google search based on her location, years of exp, education 

pharma

37 minutes ago, Spidie said:

Yes, But they have to clear multiple exams and every state has different rules and they have to take the exam everytime they change the state.

Yeah I heard something like this . I don’t know much . 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ok I lack knowledge but why should I Google ? Naku avasaram ledu I am not a pharmacist. Ippudu ayite enti ni point ? I told what was talked in my circle . Nuvvu anta avesa padalsina pani ledu I don’t know anything about pharmacy and I talked to my second cousin may be 7 years ago .  Ippudu uri vesukovala sir ? I don’t even know what she studied honestly she got visa and came to USA I know that . I don’t ask salaries and what exams she wrote . Nenedo cousins matladina mata cheppa  @3$%

I know she makes 250 k though . There are very high salaries for pharmacists . My btech classmate husband is also pharmacist in Florida and he makes 200k + . Ento ni badha nammalani anipiyakapote don’t believe . Valledo sampadiste Nakenti why would I be proud ? @3$%

Pls don’t! We need people like u, bold and daring !