Who will marry pharmacy student now

kevinUsa

Just now, zarathustra said:

This is not that easy, CVS and Walgreens already taken over most of the market. I have a friend who's a pharmacist, vaade cheppadu it's a good career but not much growth plus you hit the ceiling pretty fast. 

Opening a pharmacy is fun post baaa.. yeah I do have friends in pharma field and remote areas ki pommantunnaranta job kavali ante.. 

53 minutes ago, Amrita said:

What is your point?  Do you know what you are saying? You first said she only 19 and is not punishable now you say misdemeanor. Ippudu uri vestaru annara? False accusations can be punished ane ga cheppindi ? Stand on one point . She is not innocent . period. 

Okay let me interject here. I don't think @PilliBeta is saying that she's innocent, she's not. However, the point that she's trying to make is that she might have falsely accused them of raping her even in that case it's not defamation as she's not the one who's spreading that news. It's the duty of the police to verify whether her claims are real or not before leaking them to the media, in this case I don't think that's been done. 

So there are 2 culpable parties here, the police for not verifying the facts of the case before leaking news to the media and the media for willfully misrepresenting the facts to sensationalize the news and falsely accuse the auto drivers of committing the crime. 

So yes she's not innocent but she will be slapped with a misdemeanor as she's only mis-represented the facts. If the police killed them in an encounter without verifying facts, it's due to the fact that they are not equipped to act as police. Uniform ippesi intlo koorchodamu better in that case. 

3 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Opening a pharmacy is fun post baaa.. yeah I do have friends in pharma field and remote areas ki pommantunnaranta job kavali ante.. 

Yes as I said it's heavily saturated in the big cities so established players like CVS and Walgreens ni kottadam kashtamu. 

You have to go to rural or semi-rural areas but pillala chaduvulu gatra hurt avuthayi ala chesthey so it's not an easy decision to make. 

32 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Its a decent market. Ikkada Masters chestaru and they earn 200k + easily . Working hours also very flexible.  Mana IT jobs waste valla mundu.  

@~` mee laanti thala pandina IT devs e ila ante maa lanti youth ki motivation ekkada IT lo work cheyadaniki

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Okay let me interject here. I don't think @PilliBeta is saying that she's innocent, she's not. However, the point that she's trying to make is that she might have falsely accused them of raping her even in that case it's not defamation as she's not the one who's spreading that news. It's the duty of the police to verify whether her claims are real or not before leaking them to the media, in this case I don't think that's been done. 

So there are 2 culpable parties here, the police for not verifying the facts of the case before leaking news to the media and the media for willfully misrepresenting the facts to sensationalize the news and falsely accuse the auto drivers of committing the crime. 

So yes she's not innocent but she will be slapped with a misdemeanor as she's only mis-represented the facts. If the police killed them in an encounter without verifying facts, it's due to the fact that they are not equipped to act as police. Uniform ippesi intlo koorchodamu better in that case. 

She told in 1st page she is not matured and she is only 19. 

She told that lady only lied to cops and cant be charged.

I only talked for it.  

Memu ikkada cheppedi ade 19 ayite enti? 18 ke india daughter rapist ki uri vesaru. 

Ah lady can be charged for IPC 209.  False accusations are a crime.

Read from page 1 

Just now, Amrita said:

She told she only lied to cops and cant be charged.

I only talked for it.  

Memu ikkada cheppedi ade 19 ayite enti? 18 ke india daughter rapist ki uri vesaru. 

She can be charged for IPC 209.  False accusations are a crime. 

Read from page 1 

Yeah I read it, that's what I am saying too. 

She's not innocent, I am not saying that she didn't falsely accuse them and she will face misdemeanor charges in accordance with that. I don't think that's considered felony, whether she' s 18or 19 is irrelevant as both those ages count as her being a major. 

False accusations ki I am aware it's a 2 Years + Fine sentence but in this case since it seems like it's her first offense, she might be let go with just a fine. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

She told that lady only lied to cops and cant be charged.

I only talked for it.  

She can be charged for IPC 209.  False accusations are a crime. 

Read from page 1 

girls brain can develop upto 10 years earlier than boys anta ... so 19 = 29
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10529134/Girls-really-do-mature-quicker-than-boys-scientists-find.html

7 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

@~` mee laanti thala pandina IT devs e ila ante maa lanti youth ki motivation ekkada IT lo work cheyadaniki

Ma second cousin undi. She didnt get engineering seat and joined pharmacy. Ippudu tanu 250k+ earning here in Michigan.

Her schedule is super flexible not like us obviously. I  tell  my mom now daniki engineering seat raledu raledu anukunevallu valla parents ma andarikanna ade better ani. 

I also feel sometimes happy ga pharamacy chesundalsindemo ani.

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yeah I read it, that's what I am saying too. 

She's not innocent, I am not saying that she didn't falsely accuse them and she will face misdemeanor charges in accordance with that. I don't think that's considered felony, whether she' s 18or 19 is irrelevant as both those ages count as her being a major. 

False accusations ki I am aware it's a 2 Years + Fine sentence but in this case since it seems like it's her first offense, she might be let go with just a fine. 

We told same thing.  misdemeanor or felony wasnt the point. The conv started because she said she is only 19 and not matured.

Just now, Amrita said:

We told same thing.  misdemeanor or felony wasnt the point. The conv started because she said she is only 19 and not matured.

Yeah she might not be mature but that won't mean she has to escape the law. I hope the law takes it's own course, maybe she will mature then. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ma second cousin undi. She didnt get engineering seat and joined pharmacy. Ippudu tanu 250k+ earning here in Michigan.

Her schedule is super flexible not like us obviously. I  tell  my mom now daniki engineering seat raledu raledu anukunevallu valla parents ma andarikanna ade better ani. 

I also feel sometimes happy ga pharamacy chesukundalsindemo ani.

I too considered back in the day but of course evvariki teliyadu ee course gurinchi even within family so evvaru encourage cheyaledu. You are right, those people make more in rural and semi-rural areas like Michigan compared to expensive places like Bay Area where even if we make that money it's not worth it keeping the cost of living in mind. 

But Pharma school antha bad emi kaadu ippudu kooda cheyachu meeru it's only 3 years long unlike medical school which is 4+3 to 4 years of residency. PharmD chesina taravatha no need of doing residency direct ga job ekkeyochu, if you need more info let me know I got friends who did this.