Balance transfer ideas - transfer $80K to india

Badboyz

Any tips to use balance transfer cards to transfer cash to india by avoiding cash advance fee? I have 2 cards with a total of $80k balance transfer offer with 0% rate upto 1 year. Anyway I can utilize this? Need cash urgently. Already used personal loan option so that option is not there anymore.

17 minutes ago, Badboyz said:

Any tips to use balance transfer cards to transfer cash to india by avoiding cash advance fee? I have 2 cards with a total of $80k balance transfer offer with 0% rate upto 1 year. Anyway I can utilize this? Need cash urgently. Already used personal loan option so that option is not there anymore.

call bank and ask for deposit to bank. then transfer that to india. indulo teliyanidi emundi

zero apr and zero fee is very rare. anta neeku free ga iccheste. bank adukkutinali

On 2/24/2021 at 12:25 AM, Badboyz said:

Which cards are these bro ?

balance transfer fee oka 3% padutundhi kadha or are they waiving it off as well ?

• Upvote 1

is it better to do wire transfer to india instead of using money transfer websites? I think internation wire transfers has flat fee like $50 for any amount. how are you planning to transfer $80k to India? Money transfer website or international wire transfer from your bank?