Colorado Living

heypilla

10 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

bars la, supermarkets la bochudu sarlu middle finger soopincharu.. some people also said go back to india.. some made fun of accent.. 

S0rry to know about that . Nenu 5-6 yes ga untunna... I hangout with thella nalla desi folks and never had any such experiences. Ofcourse road rages ayyay anuko... 1-2 times nenu lolli start chesinay unnay konni other side stupidity valla unnay ...  

10 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

I lived there for 8 years baa.. racist place be careful 

Your mileage may vary. Denver metro is predominantly white and you might have seen some bad apples. It's good for me so far

3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Good luck! I'm in the Highlands ranch area and let me know if you need any help. 

Don't even try to buy a house anytime soon. It's one of the hottest markets in the country. I've been trying since three months and it was just a waste of time and energy. I can't compete with people bidding atleast 50k over asking price. Not saying it will not workout, but you'll be overpaying.

Same here in Sacramento too, 22 years of real estate experience unna realtor tho we are working. He says he's never seen as crazy a job market as it is now. Houses priced around 350-400k going for 500k, 100k over asking price. 

Houses around 650-750k going 50k and over, we were lucky to find a house for our budget. 

3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Good luck! I'm in the Highlands ranch area and let me know if you need any help. 

Don't even try to buy a house anytime soon. It's one of the hottest markets in the country. I've been trying since three months and it was just a waste of time and energy. I can't compete with people bidding atleast 50k over asking price. Not saying it will not workout, but you'll be overpaying.

bro, look at 80016,80015 area.  Lot of new constructions and you will not regret investing on new home. 

17 minutes ago, Silent_Boy said:

bro, look at 80016,80015 area.  Lot of new constructions and you will not regret investing on new home. 

Thanks bro! I'm only looking to be on the west side of I25. Highlands Ranch or Castle Pines to be precise. I've looked at new builds but no one is offering a decent backyard. I won't buy a house in Aurora

14 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Thanks bro! I'm only looking to be on the west side of I25. Highlands Ranch or Castle Pines to be precise. I've looked at new builds but no one is offering a decent backyard. I won't buy a house in Aurora

oh ok, Highlands is packed already.  And Lone Tree is one of the high price top area.  I lived in Retreat at park meadows back

4 minutes ago, Silent_Boy said:

oh ok, Highlands is packed already.  And Lone Tree is one of the high price top area.  I lived in Retreat at park meadows back

Yeah, no new builds this side of the town. My wife says Retreat is packed with desis, I guess most of the witch batch lives there

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Same here in Sacramento too, 22 years of real estate experience unna realtor tho we are working. He says he's never seen as crazy a job market as it is now. Houses priced around 350-400k going for 500k, 100k over asking price. 

Houses around 650-750k going 50k and over, we were lucky to find a house for our budget. 

Congratulations! Enjoy your new home!!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Yeah, no new builds this side of the town. My wife says Retreat is packed with desis, I guess most of the witch batch lives there

They are worst apts man  honestly. Pakkane new apts unnayi Cortland Lincoln Station. I lived there chala bavuntayi new apts too. Okka desi moham kanipiyale in 10 months.  I will there till Aug 2020. 1000$ edo istunnaru if u move in by march 15th.

https://cortland.com/apartments/cortland-lincoln-station/gallery/

14 hours ago, Amrita said:

Nature

Rent wil be little less than CA but its better to buy a home asap . Rent is almost equiv to EMI

Snow- This might be negative coming from calif

Unpredictive weather

Can go for skiing, snow boarding etc etc

Baga desis but not a factor coming from CA

%$#$

and weed brahmiattitude.gif

Just now, Amrita said:

They are worst apts man  honestly. Pakkane new apts unnayi Cortland Lincoln Station. I lived there chala bavuntayi new aps too. Okka desi moham kanipiyale in 10 months. 

haha.. I can relate to that. Can you suggest some good stores for Mutton? 

Didn't like ZamZam, Aaarush and no Indian stores please