Colorado Living

heypilla

5 minutes ago, pain said:

I am still exploring the places and found new constructions around castle rock so wondering whether it is an option. Also looking at SE Aurora, Parker

small town feeling kosam vellachu. but i think you can find better social life in denver. try taking a house near to 370(aurora) so that if you need to commute in future , you will have a backup option.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, pain said:

I am looking to buy a house around castle pines / castle rock area? any thoughts on these places?

Planning to move from NY/NJ area.

Castle Pines is a good city but its not close to anything. You'll have to drive atleast 15 mins to be in Highlands Ranch or Lone Tree which are its neighbors. 

Castle Rock is further south from Pines and it takes about an hour to drive to Denver but beautiful though. All cookie cutter houses there.

Aurora has a reputation for being the worst city in the metro, so do your research.

I hate Parker, so won't recommend it

3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Castle Pines is a good city but its not close to anything. You'll have to drive atleast 15 mins to be in Highlands Ranch or Lone Tree which are its neighbors. 

Castle Rock is further south from Pines and it takes about an hour to drive to Denver but beautiful though. All cookie cutter houses there.

Aurora has a reputation for being the worst city in the metro, so do your research.

I hate Parker, so won't recommend it

Look into Sterling Ranch as well. It's a brand new city by Chatfield State park. It's planned to have 15000 homes by 2030