Day trading for a living - is it sustainable?

zarathustra

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Not for newbies no

But everyone has to start somewhere kadaa bro, even experienced traders were newbies when they first started day trading right

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Modable but on an average daily $500 ochentha cheskunna good enough 

Yeah that's my aim too bro, I am not thinking about making some huge amounts doing this but edo daily $500 ochindante chaalu annattu

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Yeah that's my aim too bro, I am not thinking about making some huge amounts doing this but edo daily $500 ochindante chaalu annattu

Can can it’s achievable ... stop loss lu pettukuntu you can achieve good profitability 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

That’s doable konchem time pettali and do some research 

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

That’s doable konchem time pettali and do some research 

Onlinetrading academy odu oka seminar ki invite chesadu they have experience in training day traders ani, not sure how much the course cost is but thinking about going that route. 

Have you heard about them before? Seems like they have good reviews on the internet, for the most part. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Depends on your portfolio, how much of a hit you are willing to take and if it will sustain the 4% ROI for expenses. 

What would be a good starting amount in your opinion

29 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

But everyone has to start somewhere kadaa bro, even experienced traders were newbies when they first started day trading right

Invest cheyakunda direct ga day trading ante kastam.. trading (swing) vs day trading very different things

9 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

What would be a good starting amount in your opinion

It depends on your expenses, you want to have a portfolio where you take 4% out every year, you won't change the net worth. Say, your expenses are 30k a year, you want a portfolio of about 750k. If your expenses are 40k, your portfolio should be a million. So on and so forth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1