Leetcode and interviews

Rushabhi

too much on leet code one day you will realize after 6 months arerey anavasaranga did I just put too much focus on this if else syntax instead of grooming skills ani

8 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

Dealing with Faang interviewers is like dealing with u-s-c-i-s immigration officers.. both ‘drill’ masters ... manam okati expect chestham vallu inkoti adigi shocks istharu  

tenor.gif

Vallu curve balls vesthe manamu kooda return lo curve balls veyali.. years ago I used to have a roommate who interviewed for fb, he prepared for 6 months on technical concepts.. interview lo they asked him to design a data model to capture their new users and their related revenue iirc. Uncle didn’t make it and he is with dailymotion now on 140k. 

10 hours ago, Amrita said:

I need to start as well not getting motivation. Last week of may ki i told i will be ready.  Start kuda cheyale sometimes i feel ippudu anta avasarama too.  *n$

Prathi company ave adigi sasthannayi ga not just faang. Tappadhu anna realization ki vachi premium konesi mari start chesa. 

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Prathi company ave adigi sasthannayi ga not just faang. Tappadhu anna realization ki vachi premium konesi mari start chesa. 

I meant i m not really looking for a job.  If not FAANG i have no reason to change now. But, 300k 500k ani selavicharu ga DBians anduke kashta alochistunna. I need to start .

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Bosses ki vere questions untayemo..

I am suitable for Sr Staff Engineer role i guess. Thats what they said too. All same same. Confidence shatter kakapote enough after the interview even if i dont get a job. 

5 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Vallu curve balls vesthe manamu kooda return lo curve balls veyali.. years ago I used to have a roommate who interviewed for fb, he prepared for 6 months on technical concepts.. interview lo they asked him to design a data model to capture their new users and their related revenue iirc. Uncle didn’t make it and he is with dailymotion now on 140k. 

Surprises are expected ... em cheyalemtenor.gif

9 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

LC gets you so involved in this full stop and comma syntax that ultimately you dont realize the holistic view of building applications or the big picture. 

+895869253