Equal pay for equal work

betapilli

2 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

nonsense ....inkosari ilanti picchi pakodi threads veyyoddhu....market batti vuntadi remuneration

lolbob chinu

4 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Family nunchi vachina fanbase untadi ga varun and chai ki

are you saying Nag has bigger fanbase than Sai Pallavi ?

right now Nag is local below average star.. Sai Pallavi is pan-south India star

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

are you saying Nag has bigger fanbase than Sai Pallavi ?

right now Nag is local below average star.. Sai Pallavi is pan-south India star

Then sai pallavi ee movie produce chesukoni high remuneration and high profits tisukovachu ga mari

2 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Then sai pallavi ee movie produce chesukoni high remuneration and high profits tisukovachu ga mari

exactly my feeling ... Rajinikanth  chandramukhi ki 50% teeskunnadu and Prabhas Bahubali one area rights or something like that ... there are alternatives

38 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Here is the quote so you can see. 

Denying gender pay gap is the number one trait of a chauvanistic AH, and you don't surprise me. 

That was not the quote anyway lol. Getting worked up because you bought into propaganda/cannot understand the simple logic that markets will choose the cheap and best option... abusive persons not even considering that there could be other factors (such as potential viewership) for someone getting higher pay 🤔 

idemaina IT field anukunnava thera ga equal pay dobbeyataniki ? solo ga movie teesi 100 Cr theatrical business cheyinchukoni appudu adagamanu equal pay for Sai, Anushaka, nayana and showmantha 

asalu job ivvaatame ekkuva ante equal pay kuda kavala miku....women job cheyatam valana chala mandi men ki job dorakka vaalla families suffer avthunnai...asalu husband job chetshundaga wife ki kuda job enduku ....equal equal antunnaru...asalu society lo inequality anedi miru job cheyatam valana vasthondi...go side and play

• Haha 2

Just now, Prince_Fan said:

asalu job ivvaatame ekkuva ante equal pay kuda kavala miku....women job cheyatam valana chala mandi men ki job dorakka vaalla families suffer avthunnai...asalu husband job chetshundaga wife ki kuda job enduku ....equal equal antunnaru...asalu society lo inequality anedi miru job cheyatam valana vasthondi...go side and play

Iathe heroine ga hero ne makeup esukoni movie tiyali antavaCITI_c$y

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

That was not the quote anyway lol. Getting worked up because you bought into propaganda/cannot understand the simple logic that markets will choose the cheap and best option and not even considering that there could be other factors (such as potential viewership) for someone getting higher pay. 

Still don't understand how Snake Chai or Hero in Fidaa whose name I can't remember are better actors than Sai Pallavi to get paid 10-20 times more than her. 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

Still don't understand how Snake Chai or Hero in Fidaa whose name I can't remember are better actors than Sai Pallavi to get paid 10-20 times more than her. 

Replace snake chai and Varun tej with pilla bachha hero or newcomer they won’t pay much 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

Our batta potta heros can't look 36_24_36 though. 

Question Hollywood also know akkada kuda integaa edo tollywood lone vintajariginattu kaadu ga 

9 minutes ago, betapilli said:

They are paid more for their potential viewership and ability to bring in people. How is that hard to understand? I haven’t watched either of the movies btw (infact I give a damn about them), but I have a decent understanding of how the markets work. There is always a risk to rewards ratio too. If a movie flops who takes the biggest hit interms of reputation? It is always the heroes. Are you going to deny that as well? Producers are also looking at the returns and choosing people based on how easy it is for them to make the movie such as getting the right people( if nepotism is in play) and the right visibility. Markets are only finding the ideal price point. 

4 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Question Hollywood also know akkada kuda integaa edo tollywood lone vintajariginattu kaadu ga 

Are you comparing Matt Damon's physique with batta potta heros like Chiru, Nag and BK? 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They are paid more for their potential viewership and ability to bring in people. How is that hard to understand? I haven’t watched either of the movies btw (infact I give a damn about them), but I have a decent understanding of how the markets work. There is always a risk to rewards ratio too. If a movie flops who takes the biggest hit interms of reputation? It is always the heroes. Are you going to deny that as well? Producers are also looking at the returns and choosing people based on how easy it is for them to make the movie such as getting the right people( if nepotism is in play) and the right visibility. Markets are only finding the ideal price point. 

People don't give a damn about Snake Chai or Varun Tej though, people watched the movie for Sai Pallavi. Still, she didn't even get the same pay as those two. Why does having a penis decide your pay despite not knowing shitt about acting?