Lol .. Meghan and Harry

i_sudigadu

27 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed but for me her tears didn't feel fake. Even body language analysts said they seem to be genuine and she was in fear while revealing some facts. 

well ..we need proofs.. they are lot of cry babies outside who do false claims..

i think you already ap/tg itself ..two false rape accusation to just to hide there were out with bf..

blaming royal fmly without proofs with some tears is not a gud idea. i wish they did that interview without taking a single penny ... but i believe they took millions.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amrita

• i_sudigadu

• hydusguy

• Thokkalee

Popular Days

27 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

what nonsense is this.....thellolla family lo ki nalla ammayi ravatam....thanaki puttaboye vadu nallaga vuntademo ani aa family anumaana padatam lo thappemundi....papam vaallu entha tensan ki guri ayyuntaaru....ee meghan aa harry gadni baga butta lo padesindi....by marrying meghan, harry became a varna sankara....family paruvu mottham ganga lo kalipaadu...ipudu ee meghan gunta torture peduthondi royal family ni.....piers morgan gadni job lonchi teeyinchesindi

A royal family public ga maaku nallolanta ishtam ledhu mem racists ani chepthe evadu cheskuntadu? patheeth ani yeshaleyyadam endhuku vacchina tharuvatha avamanam yendhuku.

2 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

well ..we need proofs.. they are lot of cry babies outside who do false claims..

i think you already ap/tg itself ..two false rape accusation to just to hide there were out with bf..

blaming royal fmly without proofs with some tears is not a gud idea. i wish they did that interview without taking a single penny ... but i believe they took millions.

she is not arguing in a court - its an interview. You can believe her or not beleive her - proofs endhi ?

1 minute ago, hydusguy said:

They didn't take a penny. 

"Before we get into it, I just want to make it clear to everybody that even though we're neighbours... that there has not been an agreement. You don't know what I'm going to ask, there is no subject that's off-limits and you are not getting paid for this interview," said Oprah, to which Meghan responded, "That is correct."

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/world/did-meghan-markle-prince-harry-make-money-from-oprah-interview/story/433507.html

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a35770254/body-language-meghan-harry-interview-oprah/

Mi post lone accusations unnayi. My post was based on what i read and i said its my opinion in my prev post.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

she is not arguing in a court - its an interview. You can believe her or not beleive her - proofs endhi ?

thats the probs here.. now everyone point fingers at RF.. they should file defmation case.

Just now, hydusguy said:

thats the probs here.. now everyone point fingers at RF.. they should file defmation case.

Dude - you are not entitled to proofs. Yea ofcourse they can file but have they ? antha sympathy endhuko. Mana indian caste society ki bhale  attraction anukunta racism ante.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

They didn't take a penny. 

"Before we get into it, I just want to make it clear to everybody that even though we're neighbours... that there has not been an agreement. You don't know what I'm going to ask, there is no subject that's off-limits and you are not getting paid for this interview," said Oprah, to which Meghan responded, "That is correct."

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/world/did-meghan-markle-prince-harry-make-money-from-oprah-interview/story/433507.html

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a35770254/body-language-meghan-harry-interview-oprah/

Mi post lone accusations unnayi. My post was based on what i read and i said its my opinion in my prev post.

yes for now not directly but harpo received 9mi.... from cbs

who knows backend what happns.

i dont supprt anyone... but its very scary now a days... anyone can do interviews with tears and blame others... without any proofs.

yes for now not directly but harpo received 9mi.... from cbs

who knows backend what happns.

i dont supprt anyone... but its very scary now a days... anyone can do interviews with tears and blame others... without any proofs.

Do you have the proof ? Oprah herself told on TV that they didnt take a penny. 

Its your choice to not support anyone adi mi ishtam. Based on what i read i support meghan on racist conversation on a kid who is yet to be born then.  I believe thats out right inhumane and very sad . NO family should behave that way . This is what i personally feel.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dude - you are not entitled to proofs. Yea ofcourse they can file but have they ? antha sympathy endhuko. Mana indian caste society ki bhale  attraction anukunta racism ante.

its not sympathy.. its scary... if you hate someone...you can trap them like this easily.. it came be color, race, country, religiin, caste..cards...

2 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

just wait and watch...they will receive somethg...

I dont have to neither i care. EVen if they took money that doesnt change the facts. Putte koduku gurinchi same caste lo kuda color gurinchi matladadam tappe. Edi na opinion. I support on their point not based on who they are or if they took money for interview.

Paisal tesukunte interview ki racist comments on a kid who isnt born right ayipotundi ani aey rajyangam lo chepparu? Queen aey diplomatic ga sorry for what you have gone through i will talk to family ani statement ichindi. Picha kottudu kodataru janalu and vellu ah family member peru cheptarani. Thats how sick it is to talk about a kid yet to be born then.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

so no proof annamata.

yup you can say that...  as she also does not have proofs for her claims...so you cannot say its true...no proof..no truth

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I dont have to neither i care. EVen if they took money that doesnt change the facts. Putte koduku gurinchi same caste lo kuda color gurinchi matladadam tappe. Edi na opinion. I support on their point not based on who they are or if they took money for interview.

no proofs for it...so i dont think its true

yup you can say that...  as she also does not have proofs for her claims...so you cannot say its true...no proof..no truth

well she is talking about a family where she lived and she married in to . The queen's own grandson who is her husband is right beside her. What do you have for your claims :giggle: