Lol .. Meghan and Harry

i_sudigadu

7 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

no proofs for it...so i dont think its true

You can think anything that doesn't mean anything to me.  Just like u have opinions we have too. 

1. Harry pakkana kuchoni she talked.

2. She corrected not one conversation about archie color but multiple conversations.

3. Queen didnt support the racist conversations but at least diplomatically said she is sorry that they have gone through that. She told she will have conv with family. Lies ayite she used to not give that balanced statement. May be she protected that family member too giving this statement .

4. Body language experts said she is not lying.

Mi opinion or proofs kanna they are valid info for me so i will trust meghan is genuine talking about archie. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amrita

• i_sudigadu

• hydusguy

• Thokkalee

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

well she is talking about a family where she lived and she married in to . The queen's own grandson who is her husband is right beside her. What do you have for your claims :giggle:

ok guys i want to end this conversation here ....

it was my opinion..i only think these kind of things are dangerous.... if without proofs..

as we have seen false claims in ap/tg recently.

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

They might have thought about it. Thinking veru really anubhavinchadam veru. Archie color gurinchi member of royalf amily matladadam tappe kada? SHe was bullied many times based on her color its not fair no? Color gurinchi matladite mandadam common. E aspects lo i support meghan. This is very rude putte koduku gurinchi harry to color gurinchi multiple conversations. Any mother would get offended.

I am not supporting the people who said that.. it is very rude and pathetic to say it.. 

Meghan did not have a good relationship with anyone in the RF.. she had a fight with many of the RF including Kate regarding the wedding dress.. it all started there.. and went downhill... she doesn’t know how to be with the RF.. there are certain customs everyone follows.. she didn’t care for them.. 

there is a reason why RF doesn’t like Meghan.. there is a history to it.. there was one King (Edward VIII) who fell in love with a two time divorced American women and abdicated the throne to marry her.. read about Wallis Simpson... 

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

You can think anything that doesn't mean anything to me.  Just like u have opinions we have too. 

1. Harry pakkana kuchoni she talked.

2. She corrected not one conversation about archie color but multiple conversations.

3. Queen didnt support the racist conversations but at least diplomatically said she is sorry that they have gone through that. She told she will have conv with family. Lies ayite she used to not give that balanced statement. May be she protected that family member too giving this statement .

4. Body language experts said she is not lying.

Mi opinion or proofs kanna they are valid info for me so i will trust meghan is genuine talking about archie. 

Well, accusing racism is so easy. Racism doesn't happen straight and blunt on face, unless the person is redneck or crazy. I wouldn't believe someone in royalty bluntly did that to them.

I believe that it depends on how the person said it and how other person received it.  Whoever might have asked the couple's babie's color might not have malicious intent but could have asked with curiosity. But she could have taken it as offensive mostly out of inferiority (it happens in downtrodden due to systematic discrimination. Since she is biracial, it could have offended her).

Neither of them is wrong in this case. The person commented should be aware of such things and be courteous. And she should have understood their intent rather than mere words. 

P.S: They didn't not make money out of this interview. But, a deal with netflix was already made. This interview without naming the accused will give Harry & Meghan a brand/value which will be monetized later. 

7 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not supporting the people who said that.. it is very rude and pathetic to say it.. 

Meghan did not have a good relationship with anyone in the RF.. she had a fight with many of the RF including Kate regarding the wedding dress.. it all started there.. and went downhill... she doesn’t know how to be with the RF.. there are certain customs everyone follows.. she didn’t care for them.. 

there is a reason why RF doesn’t like Meghan.. there is a history to it.. there was one King (Edward VIII) who fell in love with a two time divorced American women and abdicated the throne to marry her.. read about Wallis Simpson... 

diana suffered in RF too. It’s not all bed of roses. She defied the royal customs and dress culture many times. I feel this was kind of part 2 of that suffering.