lawsuit filed on behalf of h4 reddy and neuman

csrcsr

Why dont these guys advocate on the visas wastage capture... that can easily make cope 1-2 years movement 2011 all. would have been greened before this SO comes in first place at all.

2 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Why dont these guys advocate on the visas wastage capture... that can easily make cope 1-2 years movement 2011 all. would have been greened before this SO comes in first place at all.

Immigration is a big scam in this Desham man... nobody would Like proper reforms .. all the need is tax payers so they can run the government . That’s it ... 

3 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Advocate ante emi chestaru bro?? It has Tobe legislation kada

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Advocate ante emi chestaru bro?? It has Tobe legislation kada

True legislation ee bro.. all i am saying if they bring up the same pressure on the delays in processing times of AOS then the visas wont go waste. ..i am not against H4 EAD but H4 EAD issue would be solved naturally over time but if the AOS visas are wasted we cannot bring them back... 

1 minute ago, beerboy17 said:

True legislation ee bro.. all i am saying if they bring up the same pressure on the delays in processing times of AOS then the visas wont go waste. ..H4 EAD issue would be solved naturally over time but if the AOS visas are wasted we cannot bring them back... 

Right now bro from past 2 months interviews are waived unofficially for eb they confimed , even I am seeing for my colleagues for ROW,  1-944 is gone even if you submit they are not considering,, medical rfes are coming ahead in time

Access din vachayi emo ani feeling they are trying at amax capacity to eliminate wastage suddam by year end enni waste ayavi

Coming toh4 many people are losing jobs because of the delays with existing law so may be they are trying 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Right now bro from past 2 months interviews are waived unofficially for eb they confimed , even I am seeing for my colleagues for ROW,  1-944 is gone even if you submit they are not considering,, medical rfes are coming ahead in time

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:05
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:14

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track

Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:06

Access din vachayi emo ani feeling they are trying at amax capacity to eliminate wastage suddam by year end enni waste ayavi

Coming toh4 many people are losing jobs because of the delays with existing law so may be they are trying 

right bro... around 1690 green cards are been mailed daily with +10% increase that a good sign...my only concern is 

because of this lawsuit things should not slow down and it should not affect indirectly..

basically AILA and other org know that a big spill over is coming in oct 22 and theys why there was lobby to remove the ban earlier... so there are external forxes that try to stop the SO>...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

right bro... around 1690 green cards are been mailed daily with +10% increase that a good sign...my only concern is 

because of this lawsuit things should not slow down and it should not affect indirectly..

basically AILA and other org know that a big spill over is coming in oct 22 and theys why there was lobby to remove the ban earlier... so there are external forxes that try to stop the SO>...

True manam emi cheyalemu be positive and pray