did any one serve notice after 3 weeks joining company ?

macha

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

India ki potunna 6 months back ranu ani cheppanu.

Ayina job techukovadam kashtam kani maneyadam emundi? Aey kahani ayina cheppachu.

Lol correcte 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macha

• Amrita

• keviinusa

• Sarvapindi

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

India nunchi chesko ante en sestav aunty

Hmm...appudu chuddam years remote evadu istadu . Hyd nunche cheyagalanu anta hyd lo ma company ledu.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

15 months nunchi goddu chakiri chestunna.  Life aey lekunda poyindi.  I want a break.  I will be happy with my contracting job.  

nen chesina 6 months...2 months break..ipudu malla start

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

what's the reason for that ?

they dint give any reason they said we have will to terminate at any time and you can leave at any time also ani naru..... currently I am in that same situation where I don't want them to say you can leave now....

11 minutes ago, macha said:

they dint give any reason they said we have will to terminate at any time and you can leave at any time also ani naru..... currently I am in that same situation where I don't want them to say you can leave now....

real reason endii ??

why do you want to leave after 3 weeks.

14 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

real reason endii ??

why do you want to leave after 3 weeks.

better offer with other company macha....money money.... present job was quick in scheduling interviews and h1b new company is took overall 1 month to complete all the interviews and provide the offer letter.

4 minutes ago, macha said:

better offer with other company macha....money money.... present job was quick in scheduling interviews and h1b new company is took overall 1 month to complete all the interviews and provide the offer letter.

lol ela vayya ila maak okka job ravali ante years padthadii annattu vuntundii.

whats the difference in compensation.

9 minutes ago, macha said:

I did.... I was working for disney that time , after I join 2 days lo current job confirm ayyindi ... After  background check and h1 transfer etc... I was hesitate emanukuntaro illa ventanee resign chesthy ani ... but after my colleagues encouragement I went to manager to discuss .... He listened and told it's your career and you know what is best for you.... You are not obligated to work here just because we hire....  I resigned and properly follow disney notice period and left that place....

4 hours ago, keviinusa said:

lol ela vayya ila maak okka job ravali ante years padthadii annattu vuntundii.

whats the difference in compensation.

65k difference undi... base salary la 30k difference undi...

4 hours ago, sri_india said:

I did.... I was working for disney that time , after I join 2 days lo current job confirm ayyindi ... After  background check and h1 transfer etc... I was hesitate emanukuntaro illa ventanee resign chesthy ani ... but after my colleagues encouragement I went to manager to discuss .... He listened and told it's your career and you know what is best for you.... You are not obligated to work here just because we hire....  I resigned and properly follow disney notice period and left that place....

That’s good .. your manager was considerate 

56 minutes ago, macha said:

65k difference undi... base salary la 30k difference undi...

Aithe consider cheyalsina vishayame. 
kakapotey they invested time and money in hiring you, paapam vallu malla ee visa sponsorship candidates ni dekharu emo if you don’t leave amicably.