did any one serve notice after 3 weeks joining company ?

macha

19 hours ago, Amrita said:

15 months nunchi goddu chakiri chestunna.  Life aey lekunda poyindi.  I want a break.  I will be happy with my contracting job.  

What is your tech domain ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macha

• Amrita

• keviinusa

• Sarvapindi

2 hours ago, AryaD said:

What is your tech domain ?

Java / JEE/ Spring AOP/Boot/Security/REST/JPA/Hibernate / Angular/ GCP / Big Query/ Postgres  blah blah blah

Java/JEE/Spring AOP/Boot/Security/REST/JPA/Hibernate/Angular /Azure / GraphQL blah blah blah another project

48 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Java / JEE/ Spring AOP/Boot/Security/REST/JPA/Hibernate / Angular/ GCP / Big Query/ Postgres  blah blah blah

Java/JEE/Spring AOP/Boot/Security/REST/JPA/Hibernate/Angular /Azure / GraphQL blah blah blah another project

Same as mine. At present billing rate entha vundhi . 10+ Experience.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

130$ C2C to employer. 

Currently making 150k FT. Is it worth to change to contractor. Basically looking for fully remote for next 3 years.

Just now, AryaD said:

Currently making 150k FT. Is it worth to change to contractor. Basically looking for fully remote for next 3 years.

Its upto you. Its hard to say. FT and C2C both different. If you dont mind job security / Moving around but want more freedom and interesting work i would say move to consulting. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Its upto you. Its hard to say. FT and C2C both different. If you dont mind job security / Moving around but want more freedom and interesting work i would say move to consulting. 

Never worked as contractor. At present FAANG ki prepare avutunna. At least tier1 companies remote opportunities Kosam chsutha.kuadarakapothe contact remote opportunities chudali.

Just now, AryaD said:

Never worked as contractor. At present FAANG ki prepare avutunna. At least tier1 companies remote opportunities Kosam chsutha.kuadarakapothe contact remote opportunities chudali.

If you never worked as contractor you wont like consulting i guess. You are probably used to security , pay on time and some things which might feel like headache with employers. Same is the case for ppl who are into consulting. FT nachadu after being into consulting for so long.  FAANG shoudl be a better bet for you i guess.

23 hours ago, Amrita said:

Altitude sickness is common in places like Denver.  They have nausea and headaches for months. Very very common.

You feel super hungry too for some reason when you are at higher altitudes. Spicy Indian food sets the headache right though.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

You feel super hungry too for some reason when you are at higher altitudes. Spicy Indian food sets the headache right though.

Really ? Utah is high altitude too. I never had issue in SLC, Utah or Denver, Colorado. 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Really ? Utah is high altitude too. I never had issue in SLC, Utah or Denver, Colorado. 

It is only on the day you reach the peak tbf. At least I used to feel it when I trekked mountains in india with my cousins. Konchem nausea untadhi but miryal rasam with a lot of carbs used to sort it out for us. 

28 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It is only on the day you reach the peak tbf. At least I used to feel it when I trekked mountains in india with my cousins. Konchem nausea untadhi but miryal rasam with a lot of carbs used to sort it out for us. 

I see . I feel shortness of breath when i hike higher altitudes. Drinking water frequently fix that for me.