Vakeel saab and Nerkonda Paarvai

Sputnik

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nenu original aey choodale. 

choodaalsina cinema na idhi?

Pink is good.

In reality kuda girls who are more outgoing and partying are easy prey for sexual assaults.

They will be judged for their character if they are into drinking and smoking.

Aa judgement ki bhayapadi edhina jarigina calm ga untaru.

They portrayed the characters really well. Maree sathee sakkubhai laga chupiyyale ammailani

• Thanks 1

I like the scene where,

Tapsee says an adult joke and will be questioned about it in the court room by prosecutor.

She looks at her Dad and he leaves the court room before she repeats.

I love these fine details about the movie.

14 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

I like the scene where,

Tapsee says an adult joke and will be questioned about it in the court room by prosecutor.

She looks at her Dad and he leaves the court room before she repeats.

I love these fine details about the movie.

cool. 

I remember when Nerkonda Parvai was released, and there were youtube videos of  people coming out of the screening, sharing their views ..

90% of the people said that the movie was great. Ajith gave a good msg..

what's the msg ani adigithey.. that girls shouldn't go out in the night.. and that girls should be in their limits.

some of the 'progressive' youtubers were playing those clips to mock them all. Like it seems the movie is literally the opposite of it, ani. And even a big star doing this movie couldn't take the correct msg to the viewing audience ani.

haha..

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Happened to watch both these trailers

Audience pulse ki thaggattu elevations ichukunnaru kada CITI_c$y

Aa Prakash Raj aithe as usual iragadeesadu 

#HailLordPK

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

cool. 

I remember when Nerkonda Parvai was released, and there were youtube videos of  people coming out of the screening, sharing their views ..

what's the msg ani adigithey.. that girls shouldn't go out in the night.. and that girls should be in their limits.

some of the 'progressive' youtubers were playing those clips to mock them all. Like it seems the movie is literally the opposite of it, ani. And even a big star doing this movie couldn't take the correct msg to the viewing audience ani.

haha..

I was actually planning to take my wife to Vakeel Saab when released but I wouldn't even dare to do it...Jkl South Jkl Telugu GIF - JklSouth JklTelugu Brahmi GIFs

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

cool. 

haha..

the propability of girls may be 0.00002%... movite taken as it is a serious issue with all of themm....

2 minutes ago, kittaya said:

the propability of girls may be 0.00002%... movite taken as it is a serious issue with all of themm....

because its a problem with 99.99998% of boys.

so its damnnn serious. 

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nenu original aey choodale. 

choodaalsina cinema na idhi?

PINK chudachu. You might like it. I liked the movie.

Honestly, remake cheste 2nd time chudalsina movie ayite kadu.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

manam antha feminism ni daati ekkadiko vellipoyam kadha.. I obviously agree with the theme. I don't like to get triggered like that by watching movies where they show how pathetic Indian society is.

I enjoy cheerful movies.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

manam antha feminism ni daati ekkadiko vellipoyam kadha.. I obviously agree with the theme. I don't like to get triggered like that by watching movies where they show how pathetic Indian society is.

I enjoy cheerful movies.

I agree with you. I get emotionally disturbed seeing movies like these .  I get agitated too.  Movie ante vellali navvukovali ravali i like those kind of movies. Enough edupu already in life.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

evado Navven and Pooja audio call with full boothulu vesadu vinu. hehe..

naaku alaa thittali guys ni. manchi ga cheppatam antha naakishtam ledhu.

haha.. waste of time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I agree with you. I get emotionally disturbed seeing movies like these .  I get agitated too.  Movie ante vellali navvukovali ravali i like those kind of movies. Enough edupu already in life.

navvukovatam kaadhu. I am happy with a movie where the girls cut the guys private parts as revenge.. or something more drastic.

appealing to them is not my cup of tea.