Vakeel saab and Nerkonda Paarvai

Sputnik

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

navvukovatam kaadhu. I am happy with a movie where the girls cut the guys private parts as revenge.. or something more drastic.

appealing to them is not my cup of tea.

@3$%

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

navvukovatam kaadhu. I am happy with a movie where the girls cut the guys private parts as revenge.. or something more drastic.

appealing to them is not my cup of tea.

Nijamga cheyagaligite anyayam edirinchi it will be awesome. Our avesam is limited to fiction.  Movies lo chusi anandapadali :(.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nijamga cheyagaligite anyayam edirinchi it will be awesome. Our avesam is limited to fiction.  Movies lo chusi anandapadali :(.

chattam addosthundhi andi. 

lekunte vaadu padukuney time ki velli vaadi nethi meedha banda raayi veyyatam entha pani?

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

chattam addosthundhi andi. 

lekunte vaadu padukuney time ki velli vaadi nethi meedha banda raayi veyyatam entha pani?

Anthe ley ! 

1 hour ago, Sputnik said:

LOL endhi andaru PK Dps pettukoni

Genuine fans ah leka troll club ah

Does Lord Venkateshwara Swamy has fake Devotees ? Same logic. Hail Lord PK 

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

cool. 

I remember when Nerkonda Parvai was released, and there were youtube videos of  people coming out of the screening, sharing their views ..

90% of the people said that the movie was great. Ajith gave a good msg..

what's the msg ani adigithey.. that girls shouldn't go out in the night.. and that girls should be in their limits.

some of the 'progressive' youtubers were playing those clips to mock them all. Like it seems the movie is literally the opposite of it, ani. And even a big star doing this movie couldn't take the correct msg to the viewing audience ani.

haha..

Exactly this is going to happen .... PK is too embarrassed to even ask about virginity... ** him