Carona e kulam vallaki takuva vachindi

anna_eyyi

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Do u agree with ambedkar on all issues? First tell me... On kashmir, article 370,sanskrit , xtianity, Islam, Nehru, giving seperate country based on religion Pakistan , etc etc

I agree with him on core issues - caste discrmination, hinduism/brahminism etc. I differ on some non-core issues and details.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I agree with him on core issues - caste discrmination, hinduism/brahminism etc. I differ on some non-core issues and details.

Lol 

Xtian rice bag convert 

What about his views on aryan dravidian theory

2 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol 

Xtian rice bag convert 

What about his views on aryan dravidian theory

I also agree  with that - there is neither aryan nor dravidin - these are BS identities fostered by brits. But you still havent answered do you agree with ambedkar views on hindus or now ? thats the main fight of ambedkar - against hindu caste system - all this aryan dravidian is side show

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I also agree  with that - there is neither aryan nor dravidin - these are BS identities fostered by brits. But you still havent answered do you agree with ambedkar views on hindus or now ? thats the main fight of ambedkar - against hindu caste system - all this aryan dravidian is side show

caste system is myth

any one can be brahmin 

no one is great by birth all are equal

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

caste system is myth

any one can be brahmin 

no one is great by birth all are equal

oh really? first of all why anyone WANT to be a brahmin? is that disgusting thing some superior condition? second when did you get your "promotion" to a brahmin? is there an exam or certification for it? there are 130 crore people in india. Have you seen anyone change their caste at all ? then why swallow this vivekanadna nonsense?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

oh really? first of all why anyone WANT to be a brahmin? is that disgusting thing some superior condition? second when did you get your "promotion" to a brahmin? is there an exam or certification for it? there are 130 crore people in india. Have you seen anyone change their caste at all ? then why swallow this vivekanadna nonsense?

what do you think is the meaning of brahmin?

do not tell me about some who think they are brahmin just bcoz of birth

18 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

what do you think is the meaning of brahmin?

do not tell me about some who think they are brahmin just bcoz of birth

baabu - whats the reality? have you ever seen anyone change caste? and what is the meaning of it ? has anything good come out of it ? this are just diversions from hardcore reality that caste is birth category in india and is fascist.