New thatha tweet

Birsa

1 hour ago, Birsa said:

My comment is specific to the point that the raw materials were banned in 2020 and it took 1 year for India to wake up. The actual ban on those materials was invoked by Biden in March 2021 and I provided the source. 

https://hwnews.in/international/america-first-us-rejects-indias-request-to-lift-export-ban-on-vaccine-raw-materials/155497

President Joe Biden and his predecessor Donald Trump had invoked the war-time Defence Production Act (DPA) that leaves US companies with no option but to give priority to the production of COVID-19 vaccines and Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) for domestic production to combat the deadly pandemic in America, the worst-hit nation.”

Trump invoked DPA which bans export of vaccines and any related materials to other countries. Hope that answers your question.

6 hours ago, iamnani said:

https://hwnews.in/international/america-first-us-rejects-indias-request-to-lift-export-ban-on-vaccine-raw-materials/155497

President Joe Biden and his predecessor Donald Trump had invoked the war-time Defence Production Act (DPA) that leaves US companies with no option but to give priority to the production of COVID-19 vaccines and Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) for domestic production to combat the deadly pandemic in America, the worst-hit nation.”

Trump invoked DPA which bans export of vaccines and any related materials to other countries. Hope that answers your question.

I shared a source specifically about the raw materials that were banned under Biden administration and when they were banned with the timelines . You are simply posting an interpretation of DPA. So your comment did not answer my question. 

5 hours ago, Birsa said:

I shared a source specifically about the raw materials that were banned under Biden administration and when they were banned with the timelines . You are simply posting an interpretation of DPA. So your comment did not answer my question. 

Ne brain em anna dobbindha, DPA act ante endhuku poye chusuko. Any medical equipment, vaccines, vaccines related materials, or any thing required for fighting epidemic( even a mask or a bandage) is banned from exporting. There is no list of things banned, every thing is banned unless deemed by gov that it is not essential.

Just now, iamnani said:

Ne brain em anna dobbindha, DPA act ante endhuku poye chusuko. Any medical equipment, vaccines, vaccines related materials, or any thing required for fighting epidemic( even a mask or a bandage) is banned from exporting. There is no list of things banned, every thing is banned unless deemed by gov that it is not essential.

Ne brain dobbinda. Instead of trying to prove that you’re right go and check the fact of the matter. The banning of raw materials for vaccine production was brought under DPA by Biden. Akada source esina kuda deny chesthunav ante ne brain dobbey untadi. 

24 minutes ago, Birsa said:

Ne brain dobbinda. Instead of trying to prove that you’re right go and check the fact of the matter. The banning of raw materials for vaccine production was brought under DPA by Biden. Akada source esina kuda deny chesthunav ante ne brain dobbey untadi. 

Orey. DPA is invoked by both Biden and Trump. Both banned the exports.

3 minutes ago, iamnani said:

Orey. DPA is invoked by both Biden and Trump. Both banned the exports.

Orey. Poyi first page lo nenu vesina news chadvara burra tinakunda