to all haters and lovers : lets discuss facts.

Simple123

It's all the fault of people.

Govt did it's very best to make people aware of how much covid was around and the fight was "not" over. The messaging from Govt was "always" present, it's just that people failed to recognize and hear about the looming danger.

The govt never said that we won against covid, people foolishly thought it was over.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

@Kool_SRG

Anna ee gif lo aa gaddam gadu modi bullet shot tagilindi states CM chetilo gun CBI Ed , winning line ni munduku techindi EC ani chesi pettu

0f45260f2373381b8fa4ded29ea28918.gif     let me try not a easy thing over to gif master @timmy

10 hours ago, Simple123 said:

we are born to be slaves ... adi mana blood lo 1000's of years nunchi vundi... oka appudu kings ki , madyalo mughals ki , aa taruvata britishers ki , ippudu politicians ki .. 

nuvvu entha chepputunnav kada.  do you send your kids to govt school ?  do you take your family to govt hospital for treatment ?

come out of that illusion we are in 21st century 

2 world wars are over slavery is over

education n hospitals sarigga ledhu aney kadha questioning

freebies irrespective of party killing research 

no innovation no food

selling assets won't help, how long selling lands will feed people

huge man power under using

if common man not opening eyes after seeing what's happening if public don't demand now also when will this menace end

look at the developed world n developing world

seen with my eyes in my singapore univ how research is going on such a small nation

37 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

come out of that illusion we are in 21st century 

2 world wars are over slavery is over

education n hospitals sarigga ledhu aney kadha questioning

freebies irrespective of party killing research 

no innovation no food

selling assets won't help, how long selling lands will feed people

huge man power under using

if common man not opening eyes after seeing what's happening if public don't demand now also when will this menace end

look at the developed world n developing world

seen with my eyes in my singapore univ how research is going on such a small nation

sare nuvve cheppu em and etla cheyyalo cheppu.  nuvvu etla implement chetsavo kuda cheppu

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

sare nuvve cheppu em and etla cheyyalo cheppu.  nuvvu etla implement chetsavo kuda cheppu

cheppedi em undi...the whole system is fcuked up..be it congress or bjp...

healthcare lo vnna loopholes choostunnav ga...no beds, blackmarket lo sales....start with the healthcare infrastructure and build it from scratch I mean from ground zero....idi first fix ayte we can talk about other stuff..

To not repeat tragedies like this is the hour of need

9 minutes ago, ring_master said:

cheppedi em undi...the whole system is fcuked up..be it congress or bjp...

healthcare lo vnna loopholes choostunnav ga...no beds, blackmarket lo sales....start with the healthcare infrastructure and build it from scratch I mean from ground zero....idi first fix ayte we can talk about other stuff..

To not repeat tragedies like this is the hour of need

ippudu corona vachindi ani hospital system antunnav..  what about other issues , malnutrition , education, rapes, corruption, freebies , fake oils/food , road safety/accidents , law and order ... etc.  

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

ippudu corona vachindi ani hospital system antunnav..  what about other issues , malnutrition , education, rapes, corruption, freebies , fake oils/food , road safety/accidents , law and order ... etc.  

avnu vayya...start with health anna ga first then you can move to other stuff..did i say they don't exist?

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

avnu vayya...start with health anna ga first then you can move to other stuff..did i say they don't exist?

sare funds ekkada nunchi vastayi.. petrol and diesel 150 rs pettala , 

Just now, Simple123 said:

What’s your point man ? State clearly .. ee whataboutism tho Em chepdaam ankuntunnav 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Let india get fcuked economically .. you need your health to survive ... just bare minimum O2 supplies lekapovadam tho people have died 

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

What’s your point man ? State clearly .. ee whataboutism tho Em chepdaam ankuntunnav 

point simple dude , it is tough to maintain and provide infrastructure to 135 crore selfish people :) .  excluded 4,10,86,597 genuine people :) .   

Just now, Simple123 said:

point simple dude , it is tough to maintain and provide infrastructure to 135 crore selfish people :) .  excluded 4,10,86,597 genuine people :) .   

tax lu dengadam ithe vasthundhe... tanchanu gaa.. 135 crore people nunchi....

12% GST on Medical Oxygen

12% GST on Remedisivir

12% GST on Sanitisers

12% GST on Ventilator

18% GST on PPE 

4 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Let india get fcuked economically .. you need your health to survive ... just bare minimum O2 supplies lekapovadam tho people have died 

O2 supplies will be surplus in next 15 to 20 days.  Manaki vunna nature ee adi , problem vachinaka react avvadam.  Things will improve.