Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

1 minute ago, reality said:

Ok I think you didn’t understand what I meant by fruits, again I never used the word distribution...

OK, its been almost an year since it was announced. You seem to have strong belief in how it is being executed. Do you have a scorecard of what has been achieved on those stimulus package measures. Its fine even something is in budding state, as you said it is for multi-year planning.

Again, question is plain and simple... Who in their sane mind would concentrate on spending funds over multiple years, leaving the crisis at hand. #people are dying

Hmm..Ok.

You really need to have some idea as to how stimulus package will be implemented and from when.

Idi okkati telsukunte, nee fruits and vegetables ki answers anni akade dorkutayi.

Just now, 8pm said:

Inthaki emannav??

Baaga Mandinattundi.

Nenu kaneesam Peru kuda eththaley...masth kaaluthunnattundhi...thittindhi okarini bhujalu thadumukuntundhi inkokadu.   

#Hawa Baazi Howley.                               #Dagulabaazi Howley @3$%

It does not take too much of time of so called stimulus package..

May be..try spending 20 mins as to what this package and what you know until now..from a credible and official source.

Trust me, you will be surprised.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why do you think scaling is so hard? if its hard for covaxin, which is Indian made, why would it be easy for Sputnik?

its pure crony capitalism from the union govt. and even that is acceptable if they can vaccinate everyone.. which they won't.

Because every vaccine has different API and raw materials that goes into the production. Without knowing the technicalities of what is causing the delays for covaxin scale up, I would not come to that conclusion 

5 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Most of it released in the budget 2020 anta...

Certainly the so called 20 Lakhs package includes the many grants/provisions mentioned in Union Budget 2020 if you don't believe go thru the details again...

The Stimulus package was a pure number game.

• Upvote 1

Bah Bah badvey..

aagaya re badvey..

vachina va ra badvey

nenu evadno 10githe nikem nosthundi ra badve..

Gummadikaya donga evadra ante...naa peru badve anukuntu egesukuntu ochinava ra badve..

anna chepinattu cheyurri ra arei...lekapothey anna ki kosapm ostadi..amma ni akka ni lekkapedtadu..

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hmm..Ok.

You really need to have some idea as to how stimulus package will be implemented and from when.

Idi okkati telsukunte, nee fruits and vegetables ki answers anni akade dorkutayi.

Naku artham ayetattu cheppu...

I am no economist or not even scientist like Bodi... 

Modi-Cloud-tweet-2-582x1024.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Nenu kaneesam Peru kuda eththaley...masth kaaluthunnattundhi...thittindhi okarini bhujalu thadumukuntundhi inkokadu.   

#Hawa Baazi Howley.                               #Dagulabaazi Howley @3$%

Mottaniki ekkado tagalarani chota tagilindi debba.

Kalu galina pilli la egurutunnadu #$1

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Certainly the so called 20 Lakhs package includes the many grants/provisions mentioned in Union Budget 2020 if you don't believe go thru the details again...

The Stimulus package was a pure number game.

Andulo only part-1 and 2...garib kalyan, food grains , releif etc ki use chesinaru...

adu telivi ga avi kuda package kinda esindu..

manollu 20 lkah crores panchutadu ani decide ayianru