Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

24 minutes ago, Birsa said:

Is there a way to fast track the approvals? Maybe that would result in a more uncertain situation without proper data of vaccine testing on the population group intended to be inoculated 

Already testing done. It will be made in India by Reddy labs. May lo first batch arriving from Russia after that it will be made in india.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Did I say... everyone should get it personally...

aa expections eppudo poyayi le.. swiss bank blackmoney perosonal bank accounts lo vestha ani bombayi chupinchadu ga fakheer Bodi gadu....

My straight question is where are the fruits of that stimulus package?

At least, they should have invested in large scale domestic vaccine production... janalu sachhaka vastahya aa fruits?

Hmm...I think you did not understand the meaning of stimulus package.

"Future earnings and budget"

Fruits of stimulus package...ante panchadam or fruits ivvadam kadu...economic drivers and crucial sectors like infra ki push ivadam...

ante..starting this year, next few years varaku budget lo specific ga intha amount ear mark chesi avi only economic drivers ki ivadam..ardam avutunda ?

Just in case if you watched budget this year, Infra financing ki almost 80k infra financing ki spend, which is an economic driver..Hope you when the financial year started..and coming to fruits..hmm.

I rest my case on 20 lakh crore, whom you believe it is meant to be either distributed or fruits of such package..

It does not take much time, but see if you can invest some time on the principle of such package and how it works. atarvata doubts vunte adugu, cheputha..

You cannot afford to be mis informed and then blame the government and parties.

• Upvote 1

Just now, reality said:

Did I say... everyone should get it personally...

aa expections eppudo poyayi le.. swiss bank blackmoney perosonal bank accounts lo vestha ani bombayi chupinchadu ga fakheer Bodi gadu....

My straight question is where are the fruits of that stimulus package?

At least, they should have invested in large scale domestic vaccine production... janalu sachhaka vastahya aa fruits?

most of it was already in the budget released in 2020. its just jhumla.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

most of it was already in the budget released in 2020. its just jhumla.

Intha pedda modhu yedhava vi anukoledu..

Most of it released in the budget 2020 anta...

Inka nayam, 2014 lo lchesindu analedu..

#Misled_Forever

#Misled_Miserable

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hmm...I think you did not understand the meaning of stimulus package.

"Future earnings and budget"

Fruits of stimulus package...ante panchadam or fruits ivvadam kadu...economic drivers and crucial sectors like infra ki push ivadam...

ante..starting this year, next few years varaku budget lo specific ga intha amount ear mark chesi avi only economic drivers ki ivadam..ardam avutunda ?

Just in case if you watched budget this year, Infra financing ki almost 80k infra financing ki spend, which is an economic driver..Hope you when the financial year started..and coming to fruits..hmm.

I rest my case on 20 lakh crore, whom you believe it is meant to be either distributed or fruits of such package..

It does not take much time, but see if you can invest some time on the principle of such package and how it works. atarvata doubts vunte adugu, cheputha..

You cannot afford to be mis informed.

Ok I think you didn’t understand what I meant by fruits, again I never used the word distribution...

OK, its been almost an year since it was announced. You seem to have strong belief in how it is being executed. Do you have a scorecard of what has been achieved on those stimulus package measures. Its fine even something is in budding state, as you said it is for multi-year planning.

Again, question is plain and simple... Who in their sane mind would concentrate on spending funds over multiple years, leaving the crisis at hand. #people are dying

10 minutes ago, Birsa said:

If scaling up was so easy sure. I know Covaxin has already started sourcing the raw materials indigenously.

why do you think scaling is so hard? if its hard for covaxin, which is Indian made, why would it be easy for Sputnik?

its pure crony capitalism from the union govt. and even that is acceptable if they can vaccinate everyone.. which they won't.

vachindu ra badve gaadu...

adi edi sepithe adi...oppukondi ehe

lekapothey adu boothulu 10gutadu..vammo..vayyo..

Rey rei..right time la right questions adagale...lekapothey badve gaadu boothulu 10gutadu..

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Already testing done. It will be made in India by Reddy labs. May lo first batch arriving from Russia after that it will be made in india.

So the shortage would last another 4 weeks? Maybe the vaccination centres should proactively inform the people who got the first dose to come at the end of 8 week to maximize the vaccination and prevent further unnecessary confusion and bottlenecks