My experience with covid

Fish

March22: took like 40 tablets each day for last 5 days and was completely drained of energy.eating healthy food helped me. My tongue was rough and painful(didn’t take any medicines for it) and it cured itself in a week.

&*B@

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

March22: took like 40 tablets each day for last 5 days and was completely drained of energy.eating healthy food helped me. My tongue was rough and painful(didn’t take any medicines for it) and it cured itself in a week.

&*B@

Doctor prescription.....had to take them 

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

&*B@

How are you?

16 minutes ago, Fish said:

Thought might help someone...I recently travelled to India for health reasons and was infected with corona on March9. Total of 5 family members got infected including me. We are suspecting that it would have come from kids school. Kids were doing fine, not much symptoms and they didn’t use any medicine. We informed every one including servants and home isolated ourselves. Servant maid used to get us groceries and we were in contact with her through mobile.

background :  I have very low immunity from past few years like critical B12 and D3.

March9:  had 100F fever with chills and sweating. Didn’t take any fever medicine.At this stage smell was perfectly fine.

March 10: fever is gone and I felt little tired.it’s not like regular viral fever where it will drain you on first day it self. With my experience I came to know that corona takes up slowly.

March 14: got 100F fever again with sweating, took paracetamol and fever is gone. Had very little running nose and sense of smell started diminishing.my chest was heavy and I felt as if there was a stone on my chest and also as if chest was tied with rubber bands.

Match15: one of family member who was suffering from corona past 10days had positive corona test and isolated himself. He started taking remidisevr injections from next day because his oxygen levels are low and treatment was at home.

March16: Smell is completely gone, can’t even smell anything near to my nose.Taste is fine but felt like it got diminished a little bit. Apollo guy came and did corona test for all of us. One of my friend who suffered from corona previously urged me to get medicines and arranged me a prescription(relative is a doctor). Started using medicines from night itself which consisted of fabiflu, zincovit and steroids.

March17 to March21: covid test was negative and I didn’t had CT scan.my family was asking me to take hot vapor but I was too tired and neglected. I spend rest of all days resting and did take vapor once on March 19. 

March22: took like 40 tablets each day for last 5 days and was completely drained of energy.My tongue was rough and painful(didn’t take any medicines for it) and it cured itself in a week.

I slowly regained energy in a week since I took rest and ate healthy. Lost 5kg weight and became pale. Had cold in coming 2 weeks and cough in next one month. 

April21: had antibody test and had 76% antibodies. At this time I was sure that I was infected with covid.

Mar 9 roju start aithe apr 21 st ki adi corona ani telisinda..

Almost same for me March 3rd to March 20th.. Had all the above symptoms - chills, fever, loss of smell except chest tightness.. Didn't take any medication, only fever medication. Weakness persisted after March 20th, by end of March got back to normal..  

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Mar 9 roju start aithe apr 21 st ki adi corona ani telisinda..

March17 ki corona test negative ochindi....April21 antibody test valla thelisindi

if RT PCR test is negative....it’s always better to have CT scan but naa case lo cheyinchukoledu 

1 minute ago, ManOffSteel said:

Almost same for me March 3rd to March 20th.. Had all the above symptoms - chills, fever, loss of smell except chest tightness.. Didn't take any medication, only fever medication. Weakness persisted after March 20th, by end of March got back to normal..  

good to hear 

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

RFT blood-test and CUE urine test cheyinchukovatam best .. becos u took so many medicines .. kidneys meedha impact emaina undha ani .. 

thanks for the suggestion andi....will get them 

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

I feel like India lo doctors over prescribing. 

I am not sure about it...Kani naaku prescribe chesindi medical college professor who is treating corona patients