My experience with covid

Fish

2 hours ago, Fish said:

March17 ki corona test negative ochindi....April21 antibody test valla thelisindi

if RT PCR test is negative....it’s always better to have CT scan but naa case lo cheyinchukoledu 

When some one is  positive in your family you did not taken CT scan .. you know that these reports are still not 100 %  occurate ...Why to take Risk/Careless

Just now, Unityunity2 said:

When some one is  positive in your family why  you did not taken CT scan .. you know that these reports are still not 100 %  occurate ...Why to take Risk

3 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

When some one is  positive in your family you did not taken CT scan .. you know that these reports are still not 100 %  occurate ...Why to take Risk/Careless

Thankyou....I was not aware then....over these days I learnt a lot and that’s the purpose of this thread 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Fish said:

Thankyou....I was not aware then....over these days I learnt a lot and that’s the purpose of this thread 

Hi Bro, Parents got covid after 1st dose of vaccine, confirmed through rapid test in India.

Using covid medications from day1 of confirmation.

ZINC, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin B Tablets
DOXY-1 CAP 100mg
Levocetrizine
Ranitidine 150 mg
Paracetomol
budecort capsule Inhaler

Father (Above 70, is smoker), says lack of energy and cough

Mother (60) has fever and chills on and off, lack of energy, diarrhea, dry mouth

They did not complain about shortness of breath or chest pain till now.

Its been 6 days, worried about them

Should they get HRCT test done? 

Lack of information to go to proper hospital 

41 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Hi Bro, Parents got covid after 1st dose of vaccine, confirmed through rapid test in India.

DOXY-1 CAP 100mg
Levocetrizine
Ranitidine 150 mg
Paracetomol
budecort capsule Inhaler

Mother (60) has fever and chills on and off, lack of energy, diarrhea, dry mouth

Sorry to hear and don’t worry all will be fine.....Doctor Em annaru

oximeter lo oxygen levels check chesukovali (94 kante below velthe doctor ni consult cheyali)....we had a family member who is 51 and his oximeter even went to 92 once....we suggested him to walk so that oxygen levels go up....even though he was on remidisivir then....prone position lo padukovadam better which helps with oxygen levels...,rest of us never had a CT scan but he had one because of his health(high BP)....CT scan lo evo points osthaayi on a scale of 0-25 (25 being critical), his was 10 and one of my friends was 17....both are healthy now

vizag aithe....I can suggest the doctor we went to

9 minutes ago, Fish said:

Sorry to hear and don’t worry all will be fine.....Doctor Em annaru

oximeter lo oxygen levels check chesukovali (94 kante below velthe doctor ni consult cheyali)....we had a family member who is 51 and his oximeter even went to 92 once....we suggested him to walk so that oxygen levels go up....even though he was on remidisivir then....prone position lo padukovadam better which helps with oxygen levels...,rest of us never had a CT scan but he had one because of his health(high BP)....CT scan lo evo points osthaayi on a scale of 0-25 (25 being critical), his was 10 and one of my friends was 17....both are healthy now...hope this helps 

vizag aithe....I can suggest the doctor we went to

Not in vizag bro, ours is a town 150 km from Hyderabad.

oxygen levels are 96 for mother and 93 for father tested only once at a lab yesterday, don't have oximeter at home online and medical stores in our place are out of stock, planning to get one.

Will get a CT scan then.

10 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

oxygen levels are 96 for mother and 93 for father tested only once at a lab yesterday, don't have oximeter at home online and medical stores in our place are out of stock, planning to get one.

Will get a CT scan then.

Mee dad ki immediate ga CT scan cheyinchandi....don’t think I am rushing....time matters

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

Mee dad ki immediate ga CT scan cheyinchandi....don’t think I am rushing....time matters

When my Dad got 93, sister spoke to a doctor, he said it is ok because he is aged and smoker it fluctuates every min , suggested to monitor at home regularly. will get CT scan 

2 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

When my Dad got 93, sister spoke to a doctor, he said it is ok because he is aged and smoker it fluctuates every min , suggested to monitor at home regularly. will get CT scan 

Got u

2 hours ago, killbillpandey123 said:

DOXY-1 CAP 100mg
Levocetrizine
Ranitidine 150 mg
Paracetomol
budecort capsule Inhaler

HR-CT scan ki full wait time ani vinna, but it is advisable to get it done , that tells how far lungs got affected 

4 hours ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Will get a CT scan then.

Don’t delay. Go get CT scan chest done.