Mana desham meedha respect poyindhi ra ayya

veerigadu

4 minutes ago, reality said:

that was a serious courteous question on 20 lakh c package... andaru nee la economy lo methavulu undaru kadha... andulo navvukotaniki em undhi... nee agnana pradarshana ki navvu kunnava?

And my answer was realistic too, spend 20 mins to understand the 20 lakh package and you will know the reality...

Inthakante evademi septadu, Information is out there in the open, all that you need to do is read..adi chadivinaka kuda inka fruits ante...devuda..! Niku blame game ae correct

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Intha worst situation lo kuda greed and corruption intha reckless ga thandavisthundhiiiiiii.

If not this what else would bring out humanity in people??? I rest my case here. 

May God bless the helpless people in our country. 

@psycopk you are right. Manadhi oka labor country. 

same feeling, inka ekkado oka 10% hope undi, country wide major cities lo pedda range lo revolution start avutadi ani(by patriots n people who lost loved ones), as of now aithe corona ki bhayapadi raru, corona poye sariki challabadipoyi/marchipoyi raru anipistondi.....

12 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Intha worst situation lo kuda greed and corruption intha reckless ga thandavisthundhiiiiiii.

If not this what else would bring out humanity in people??? I rest my case here. 

May God bless the helpless people in our country. 

@psycopk you are right. Manadhi oka labor country. 

jeevitham lo ippudu varaku nuvvu country kosam em chesavo cheppu first

9 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Who said I'm even a patriot? Patriotism is no virtue and its just a blanket for blind followers like you. You egomaniacs like to resort to this sense of false pride. 

A real citizen has a right to question and even fight for rights if needed.

Neeku ardham kadhu le....Poyi Bodi beating sesuko.....

i never said you are patriot you dumb, i said patriots get the chance to question the happening about a nation not a retard like you who can sell their nation for a pussy

23 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i never said you are patriot you dumb, i said patriots get the chance to question the happening about a nation not a retard like you who can sell their nation for a pussy

You are deplorable. Indian version of trash. I bet you are phucked up in head. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, rightwar said:

jeevitham lo ippudu varaku nuvvu country kosam em chesavo cheppu first

Pen and paper tho ready unnapudu cheppu. Will list it out for you 

12 hours ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Yes I *** hate it to core now ...political leaders  ki power elections ee ekkuva ... no citizen life is important...

I don’t know janalu ela inka nammutaro.... no strict penalties or punishments for law breakers... doctors..  nurses .. hospitals andaru black lo ammukovadanike chustunnaru... shiyaat man shiyaat 

Don’t blame doctors, they spend their life blood money to become doctors. So what’s wrong in making money when there is opportunity?

13 hours ago, veerigadu said:

If you remove system and people out of your equation. What else you like? the land and water aaa

Matti baabu mattiways jumping GIF

29 minutes ago, KoppiLanka_FromTampa said:

Don’t blame doctors, they spend their life blood money to become doctors. So what’s wrong in making money when there is opportunity?

Are you serious bro ... this is the problem ... prathi okkadu blood and money pedtadu vaadi sthomatha taggattu.... my dad worked in petrol bunk and like wise many others daily kooli ....you are sick dude ... alochinchu...life and death lo unnapud pakkanodu ekkuva paisal istundu ani neeeku ravaalsina kidney vere vadiki isthe ? Ponile doctor kada antava ?? Same for your son/daughter/family?? 
Doctor lawyer police .. work under Oath ... someone is dying and the Doctor stealing vaccine to another highly paid patient is ok for you ?? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, LungiLingaraju said:

Are you serious bro ... this is the problem ... prathi okkadu blood and money pedtadu vaadi sthomatha taggattu.... my dad worked in petrol bunk and like wise many others daily kooli ....you are sick dude ... alochinchu...life and death lo unnapud pakkanodu ekkuva paisal istundu ani neeeku ravaalsina kidney vere vadiki isthe ? Ponile doctor kada antava ?? Same for your son/daughter/family?? 
Doctor lawyer police .. work under Oath ... someone is dying and the Doctor stealing vaccine to another highly paid patient is ok for you ?? 

ee db lo ante.. adho type. antha balisi kottukuntunna yedhavale..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Yes bro they spend Lakhs/Crores to be INR doctors, they have to earn 10,000 tones . So it’s no wrong. It’s wrong that people are poor 

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ee db lo ante.. adho type. antha balisi kottukuntunna yedhavale..

GP bro, I hate rich caste