Waiting for a "New Beginning" tomorrow

dewarist

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Exit polls thread yesina dhaaniki nee thread ki sambandham ento neeku ayina clarity vuntey chaalu ba - adhey padhivelu 

Add 116 too..

Just now, dewarist said:

Repu results raagane threads padatayi, gelupe maa agenda. 

Karnataka Civic polls Vodipoyaarani threads yesinaaru ga - adhi em agenda kindhaki vasthundhi 😂😂

Karnataka Civic polls Vodipoyaarani threads yesinaaru ga - adhi em agenda kindhaki vasthundhi 😂😂

Crying ee kada @3$%. No change

Just now, dewarist said:

Good to see you are back..hope things are all settled down _-_

That’s unfortunate- their negligence also had a role. Seems They took it little lightly even after knowing it !!

That’s unfortunate- their negligence also had a role. Seems They took it little lightly even after knowing it !!

That's sad to hear. Hoping that this all ends soon and well for everyone.

• Upvote 1

how many threads did u see related to Exit Polls...  @dewarist  ?

unlike every fcking thread u post is tagged with Modi....

malli bokkalo eshalu..spread positivity ,.,,,,,ani....

avunu barabaar esta thread......gelchina odina....... me laga munda edupulu aite edavatam ledu kada prati thread lo resignModi resignModi anukuntu...

show ur concern on what u can do...to help people there who are suffering....

keyboard meeda Modi gadi meeda eduste...evadikaina help avutada....leda akkada politics lo change vastada..... 

sorry to tag... @reality @8pm  @jawaani_jaaneman  hope we try to bring some change on atleast one persons life...

im not asking u to stop bashing govt or Modi.....yes they failed at it....

but prati thread lo ade gola..cheste...how much do u think will change on ground reality...

rather than that...lets come up with plan to help someone in need...as this DB stood and came together to help someone....

@psycopk

PS:.... e post ni kuda satarical ga chuste....be it that way and carry on with ur posts.....

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

avunu barabaar esta thread......gelchina odina....... me laga munda edupulu aite edavatam ledu kada prati thread lo resignModi resignModi anukuntu...

keyboard meeda Modi gadi meeda eduste...evadikaina help avutada....leda akkada politics lo change vastada..... 

sorry to tag... @reality @8pm  @jawaani_jaaneman  hope we try to bring some change on atleast one persons life...

but prati thread lo ade gola..cheste...how much do u think will change on ground reality...

rather than that...lets come up with plan to help someone in need...as this DB stood and came together to help someone....

@psycopk

PS:.... e post ni kuda satarical ga chuste....be it that way and carry on with ur posts.....

Problem enti brother?

too lengthy post.

nannu tag chesav matter enti?

37 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@psycopk

Monna kooda BP tho ilane oogi poyav. ee roju kooda ade.

If you don't like to read my posts, then use the ignore option.

Neither you nor I'm changing any thing on the ground by making posts in DB. So better not talk about it.

You want to discuss constructively , go ahead , make some points. Sarcasm tho side track pattinchi, name calling chese vallatho ilane matladatha.

Sarcam meeru cheste okati , pakkolu cheste inkoti. I so wish you can bring some change to my life. I'm so glad for your concern.

You have a plan to bring about a change, i'll be a part of it.

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Vuncle, okati cheptha, anon forum la pakkonodi meeda satire lu esi disco saagadeese opika or time neeku unnnayemo naakaithe ledu. So, move on 

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

Monna kooda BP tho ilane oogi poyav. ee roju kooda ade.

If you don't like to read my posts, then use the ignore option.

Neither you nor I'm changing any thing on the ground by making posts in DB. So better not talk about it.

You want to discuss constructively , go ahead , make some points. Sarcasm tho side track pattinchi, name calling chese vallatho ilane matladatha.

Sarcam meeru cheste okati , pakkolu cheste inkoti. I so wish you can bring some change to my life. I'm so glad for your concern.

You have a plan to bring about a change, i'll be a part of it.

Matter enti??