Waiting for a "New Beginning" tomorrow

dewarist

2 hours ago, dewarist said:

ee exit polls anni thooch bhayya.. nammalem

Mana andhra octopus lagadapati cheppadu ga chandranna will be back ani.. emaindi?

2019 LS elections lo of the all exit polls the best estimate for BJP was 7. But they won 18. 

Chuddam repu. I hope I have fun watching NDTV.

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

Monna kooda BP tho ilane oogi poyav. ee roju kooda ade.

If you don't like to read my posts, then use the ignore option.

Neither you nor I'm changing any thing on the ground by making posts in DB. So better not talk about it.

You want to discuss constructively , go ahead , make some points. Sarcasm tho side track pattinchi, name calling chese vallatho ilane matladatha.

Sarcam meeru cheste okati , pakkolu cheste inkoti. I so wish you can bring some change to my life. I'm so glad for your concern.

You have a plan to bring about a change, i'll be a part of it.

Reason for quoting me here? Did I pass sarcastic comments at you?

Unlike me, you appropriate things that I did not say, and take things personally when I was passing comments about a news that came up in the media. You appropriate me to the things based on your assumptions and make it a case to give another baashan. e.g. “cut mirchi” comment. I don’t even use that. 

If you have a problem with the comments I make just put me on ignore. Not that I quote and drag you into the/any conversation(s). What was the reason that you had to put that BP tablet gif? Do you find it funny in a normal conversation? You yourself invited into that conversation by quoting me and started passing comments. I moved on and thought you did too based on your response. Like I said you make it a point to drag that into some other irrelevant conversation(s) and bawl over it. If there is some conversation on a lighter vein, be my guest. Otherwise, it’s getting ugly and I’m not interested. 

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

Monna kooda BP tho ilane oogi poyav. ee roju kooda ade.

If you don't like to read my posts, then use the ignore option.

Neither you nor I'm changing any thing on the ground by making posts in DB. So better not talk about it.

You want to discuss constructively , go ahead , make some points. Sarcasm tho side track pattinchi, name calling chese vallatho ilane matladatha.

Sarcam meeru cheste okati , pakkolu cheste inkoti. I so wish you can bring some change to my life. I'm so glad for your concern.

You have a plan to bring about a change, i'll be a part of it.

5 hours ago, dewarist said:

We can use some "positivity" in midst of this crisis.

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

how many threads did u see related to Exit Polls...  @dewarist  ?

unlike every fcking thread u post is tagged with Modi....

malli bokkalo eshalu..spread positivity ,.,,,,,ani....

avunu barabaar esta thread......gelchina odina....... me laga munda edupulu aite edavatam ledu kada prati thread lo resignModi resignModi anukuntu...

show ur concern on what u can do...to help people there who are suffering....

keyboard meeda Modi gadi meeda eduste...evadikaina help avutada....leda akkada politics lo change vastada..... 

sorry to tag... @reality @8pm  @jawaani_jaaneman  hope we try to bring some change on atleast one persons life...

im not asking u to stop bashing govt or Modi.....yes they failed at it....

but prati thread lo ade gola..cheste...how much do u think will change on ground reality...

rather than that...lets come up with plan to help someone in need...as this DB stood and came together to help someone....

@psycopk

PS:.... e post ni kuda satarical ga chuste....be it that way and carry on with ur posts.....

Why negativity bro...this is the time to be positive kada

11 hours ago, Mirage said:

Anything I would say would only be seen as bhaasan..

Did i tag you in this thread with a @ reference?   I was only using your comment to respond to the person who got personal. If you think that is dragging you into this thread, then my apologies.

16 hours ago, Spartan said:

avunu barabaar esta thread......gelchina odina....... me laga munda edupulu aite edavatam ledu kada prati thread lo resignModi resignModi anukuntu...

keyboard meeda Modi gadi meeda eduste...evadikaina help avutada....leda akkada politics lo change vastada..... 

sorry to tag... @reality @8pm  @jawaani_jaaneman  hope we try to bring some change on atleast one persons life...

but prati thread lo ade gola..cheste...how much do u think will change on ground reality...

rather than that...lets come up with plan to help someone in need...as this DB stood and came together to help someone....

@psycopk

PS:.... e post ni kuda satarical ga chuste....be it that way and carry on with ur posts.....

You dumb F*......You still did not realized it. 

in the last 6 years you bashed every fan of opposition parites be it tdp or congress or AAP etc. They took it like real men. Everyday you guys treated them like anti-nationals in almost 99% threads.

You need to now take same treatment in reverse in every thread because MOSHAs are disators for BJP and for India. Whatevery they touched, it is going to be disastorous with 100% accuracy. You need to realize that MOSHAs are destroying BJP image. there will be no more saviours for Hindutva in future if MOSHAs continuous in power.

Don't cry like pusssy. take it like real men and work for MOSHAs resigns. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, paaparao said:

You dumb F*......You still did not realized it. 

in the last 6 years you bashed every fan of opposition parites be it tdp or congress or AAP etc. They took it like real men. Everyday you guys treated them like anti-nationals in almost 99% threads.

You need to now take same treatment in reverse in every thread because MOSHAs are disators for BJP and for India. Whatevery they touched, it is going to be disastorous with 100% accuracy. You need to realize that MOSHAs are destroying BJP image. there will be no more saviours for Hindutva in future if MOSHAs continuous in power.

Don't cry like pusssy. take it like real men and work for MOSHAs resigns. 

Evaru meeru? ila unnaru enti?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dewarist said:

Anything I would say would only be seen as bhaasan..

Did i tag you in this thread with a @ reference?   I was only using your comment to respond to the person who got personal. If you think that is dragging you into this thread, then my apologies.

Putting words into someone’s mouth and appropriating things based on assumptions to make it a case for unsolicited responses is obviously that. 

Apologies not necessary. Peace 

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Putting words into someone’s mouth and appropriating things based on assumptions to make it a case for unsolicited responses is obviously that. 

Apologies not necessary. Peace 

Point noted. Peace.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 1:37 PM, Spartan said:

@psycopk