Time to wake up modi/shah

Vaampire

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Exactly. I was huge supporter of Modi back them. And social media lo thega chinchukunna 2G, CWG scam, Petrol prices, Dollar rate, Coa scam, Black money, AP special status and etc. Ippudu choosthe entha picchin poen ni nenu aipisthadhi.

Same feelings.

Doctors, Hospitals and beds take over chesina, all over India maha aithe inkoka 1 lakh beds add avutayi...good enough for 1-2 days.

okkokka area la okkokka ga vundi situation...ae formula use chesina chetulu kaladam thappa efficiency vundadu...

Better to give emergency rights to District Collectors and give them all support, oka battalion reserve force ichi spread apadam cheyadam better emo...

Highest level decision making la proper inputs and suggestions vuntalev...avi kindi varaku vachi effectiveness vuntaledu..

Health Minister ni peeki, Health secretary...District collectors ki full authority, if needed Cheque signing and emergency powers, Police support and a command center at DC’s office..

May be spread aina taggutademo..and let the Union take care of logistics and allocations. 

The present regime is obsessed with ultimate power in their fists. They have to decentralize authority ... 

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Doctors, Hospitals and beds take over chesina, all over India maha aithe inkoka 1 lakh beds add avutayi...good enough for 1-2 days.

okkokka area la okkokka ga vundi situation...ae formula use chesina chetulu kaladam thappa efficiency vundadu...

Better to give emergency rights to District Collectors and give them all support, oka battalion reserve force ichi spread apadam cheyadam better emo...

Highest level decision making la proper inputs and suggestions vuntalev...avi kindi varaku vachi effectiveness vuntaledu..

Health Minister ni peeki, Health secretary...District collectors ki full authority, if needed Cheque signing and emergency powers, Police support and a command center at DC’s office..

May be spread aina taggutademo

Any news on Army Doctors getting on the field to add support ?

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

Any news on Army Doctors getting on the field to add support ?

Vallaki already chepinaru...

Para-Military and defence hospitals are now civil hospitals..

Armed forces ki emergency financial powers ..

But still, hospitals and doctors and bed...this is now at an unlimited demand..entha new beds or staff teesukochina, at most 3-4 days sufficient anthe..

Time to look at bigger break even ideas to control the spread. Sowing season is about to start in two weeks and if spread is not controlled, you will see a rural explosion in COVID cases...something no one will ever be able to control at any level.

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Vallaki already chepinaru...

Para-Military and defence hospitals are now civil hospitals..

Armed forces ki emergency financial powers ..

But still, hospitals and doctors and bed...this is now at an unlimited demand..entha new beds or staff teesukochina, at most 3-4 days sufficient anthe..

Time to look at bigger break even ideas to control the spread. Sowing season is about to start in two weeks and if spread is not controlled, you will see a rural explosion in COVID cases...something no one will ever be able to control at any level.

It's high time to look at ideas to break the chain

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

Exactly. I was huge supporter of Modi back then. And social media lo thega chinchukunna 2G, CWG scam, Petrol prices, Dollar rate, Coa scam, Black money, AP special status and etc. Ippudu choosthe entha picchi poen ni nenu aipisthadhi.

few years later again you might feel what you feel today is so wrong ani

lesson is dont go extreme 

8 minutes ago, rightwar said:

few years later again you might feel what you feel today is so wrong ani

lesson is dont go extreme 

No. I didn't go xtreme in a day. It was progressive. I never had this awful feeling even during the UPA-1 or UPA-2. This MoSha Govt is beyond. I have been following the politics since my childhood. The best I saw was Vajpayee tenure. The worst I see is MoSha. Intha kante worst untadhi anukonu.

38 minutes ago, dewarist said:

It's high time to look at ideas to break the chain

+1.

improving health infra May not be effective immediately and not sustaining. it will help the infected people but if the infection is controlled, we can at least manage with existing infra.

Getting armed forces to help in containment zones or implementing lockdown can help but at the same time creates more panic...Indian society haven’t seen armed forces in the streets since 1971. 

Street level la spread ni apali with minimum damage...

Vaccine availability and administering vaccine will also not yeild immediate results and its effectiveness will only be felt 3 months later..

Any ideas for 15 day spread control ? Other than lock down..

20 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Vaccine availability and administering vaccine will also not yeild immediate results and its effectiveness will only be felt 3 months later..

Any ideas for 15 day spread control ? Other than lock down..

Nothing novel that i can think of. Daily hours tagginchina spread ayye chances probably will be reduced by a fraction but it will not be eliminate to greater degree.

The immediate things we need is to stop the spread, reduce the fear among people. Too much panic avutunnaru due to increasing case numbers. Infection rate tagginchi, hospitalizations taggiste koncham oopiri peelchochu. Next things next

43 minutes ago, Somedude said:

No. I didn't go xtreme in a day. It was progressive. I never had this awful feeling even during the UPA-1 or UPA-2. This MoSha Govt is beyond. I have been following the politics since my childhood. The best I saw was Vajpayee tenure. The worst I see is MoSha. Intha kante worst untadhi anukonu.

if it was progressive would you say the same if bjp had won bengal and covid never happened?

comments on results day are always like that