Time to wake up modi/shah

Vaampire

3 minutes ago, rightwar said:

if it was progressive would you say the same if bjp had won bengal and covid never happened?

comments on results day are always like that

Honestly, I would be more disappointed if BJP won the WB. Even now, I am disoppinted because they went from their earlier 3 to 75.

Just now, Somedude said:

Honestly, I would be more disappointed if BJP won the WB. Even now, I am disoppinted because they went from their earlier 3 to 75.

and vote share from 10 to 40% so they did not lose votes compared to 2019

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Lol. MoSha meedha meeku chala ashalu unnayi. They both are incompetent to the core. Media and the Hindu politics are acting as a facade and saving them. Its high time people like Gadkari or Piyush Goel to assume the leadership with the help of RSS. MoSha team is shallow and managing well from past 7 or 8 years using their media. They both are not educated and don't have the sense of Raj Dharma. They don't know how to improve the economy or manage the country. They don't have even 10% charm of Vajpayee team when it comes to ruling. They are extremly good at poll management.

2014 elections mundhu 2G, Common wealth games scam..ilantivi entha pracharam chesaru? And entho expectation undevi. Ippudu Congress kante ekkuva corruption, unable to manage the country and improve the economy. Crony capitilism at its pinnacile. All big scamster are being protected. Its awful feeling.

well said...and inko diamond vundhi kangana ranaut..epppudu choodu hindutva ani modi gadidhi licking twitter lo ... yee modi gadu yee agency ni independent gaa run avvanivadu. 2024 lo bjp vastadhi em cheyyalem..opposition lo strong evadu ledu...

6 hours ago, Vaampire said:

People are frustrated with fuel prices and govts failure in handling covid. 
wesr bengal results indicate the mood of common people.

if u dont wake up now, bjp will loose 24

Dude show me one opposition leader or party who has the reach BJP and Modi has in India.......... BJP today dominates length and breadth of India today.

Bengal and Odisha(Offically its the main opposition party in both Assembly and Loksabha), UP, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Assam & Remaining North-East, Telangana, Haryana, Himachal, Uttaranchal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Ladakh and J&K.

2024 lo ee states lo half seats vachina chaalu......... Modi alone will get 200 seats.

AIADMK, Jagan, KCR, Pawar, etc are all fence sitters...... they will join Modi cabinet in a heartbeat............ This is worst case scenario for Modi. 

Best case Modi gaadu malla full form loki vaste  350-375 seats pakka.

21 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Dude show me one opposition leader or party who has the reach BJP and Modi has in India.......... BJP today dominates length and breadth of India today.

Bengal and Odisha(Offically its the main opposition party in both Assembly and Loksabha), UP, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Assam & Remaining North-East, Telangana, Haryana, Himachal, Uttaranchal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Ladakh and J&K.

2024 lo ee states lo half seats vachina chaalu......... Modi alone will get 200 seats.

AIADMK, Jagan, KCR, Pawar, etc are all fence sitters...... they will join Modi cabinet in a heartbeat............ This is worst case scenario for Modi. 

Best case Modi gaadu malla full form loki vaste  350-375 seats pakka.

Please define this.

6 hours ago, Vaampire said:

I hope they loose in 2024 and whoever comes to power govern better than these idiots.

4 hours ago, dewarist said:

Nothing novel that i can think of. Daily hours tagginchina spread ayye chances probably will be reduced by a fraction but it will not be eliminate to greater degree.

The immediate things we need is to stop the spread, reduce the fear among people. Too much panic avutunnaru due to increasing case numbers. Infection rate tagginchi, hospitalizations taggiste koncham oopiri peelchochu. Next things next

mana mentality ki panic untene better anipistundi sometimes. Else, janalu ready untaru audio functions, Thursdays baba temple anukuntu. 

4 hours ago, Somedude said:

No. I didn't go xtreme in a day. It was progressive. I never had this awful feeling even during the UPA-1 or UPA-2. This MoSha Govt is beyond. I have been following the politics since my childhood. The best I saw was Vajpayee tenure. The worst I see is MoSha. Intha kante worst untadhi anukonu.

I get your point, but can you elaborate on why you feel MoSha is the worst you have seen in Indian politics since your childhood?

10 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

mana mentality ki panic untene better anipistundi sometimes. Else, janalu ready untaru audio functions, Thursdays baba temple anukuntu. 

Makes sense..pressure pedithe ne edaina pani ayetattu vundi..

Ie situations la we are still expecting the govt to announce lockdown...vallu pettekante mundu maname all holes close chesukuni jagrathaga vundalani ane soyi lekunda potundi...bayataki poi pani cheyakapothey potta nindadu, potta kosam susthe pranam poyetattu vundi...

2 hours ago, karthik25 said:

I get your point, but can you elaborate on why you feel MoSha is the worst you have seen in Indian politics since your childhood?

Crony capitalism at its worst in Indian history now. Due to the conducive situation around the world for developing countries, the economy is supposed to have continous growth year over the year. The real growth started during Vajpayee Govt which is supposed to lost for next 20 to 30 years similar to China in 80s, 90s and 20s. Inspite of some bad decisions during the UPA2 and UPA2, the gdp growth didn't drop. But this happened under MoSha ruling. No support for small scal industries and skill development that happened in China. There is policy paralysis at the highest level. Just a few meet ups with CMs and mann ki bath is not going to help to tackle the threats like Covid. Meddling with constitutional bodies is at its high. Vajpayee Govt lost the vote of confidence in the LS because he didn't want to interfere in the investigation against JJ's cases and he didn't favour her. She withdrew the support. In MoSha ruling the corrupts are being saved. Even after the verdict was announced in JJs cases, Arun Jaitley managed to bail her out. This is clear encroachment of political system into the judiciary. Its still continuing. I was just giving one example of JJs case. People like Gali Jaradhan Reddy who bought the judge for 50 lakhs and caught and invlovled in number of cases with clear evidence are left with the statement from the CBI saying that they are closing the cases due to technical reasons. Adhi kooda investigation complete ayyaka, chargesheet file chesaka. CBI ni autonomous chestha annaru as per lokpal principles. Autonomous dhevuderuku. Ghoram ga misuse chesthunnaru. Elections mundhu opposition parties meedha pampadam. Sare pamparu, kaaneesam evidence theesukoni bokkalo vesthara ante adhi ledhu. No action against any of the cases they have talked before 2014.

9 hours ago, Somedude said:

2014 elections mundhu 2G, Common wealth games scam..ilantivi entha pracharam chesaru? And entho expectation undevi. Ippudu Congress kante ekkuva corruption, unable to manage the country and improve the economy. Crony capitilism at its pinnacile. All big scamster are being protected. Its awful feeling.

Cheppukuntu pothe inka chalane unnayi. Indian army, airforce and navy modernization kooda not happening the pace it is supposed to be done. 3 things that stands out - crony capatalism, handling economy and interference of political system into constitutional bodies like judiciary, election commission. I read your earlier comment about EVM management. thought of responding and left it out. EVM management large scale lo nadavadhu. BJP mottham WB ne gelavocchu kadha ani. EVM management helps only when they are close to wining stage. Out of some 500 or 1000 they manage betweeo 10-15 which decides the winning. Adhi kooda two stages lo manage chestharu. EVM dispatch chese time lo ae ae poll booths ki velthayo ani, second after the election is over, intentonally missing out some EVMs. Ivi manage cheyyadaniki okka BJP ne cheyyalasina avasaram ledhu. Regional parties kooda poll management lo kontha mandhi ni patti manage chestharu.

And GST vacchaka devolution of funds choosthe complete biased decisions. One small example here.

You may google for more info about how each state is contribuitng and how each state is recieving.

12 hours ago, veerigadu said:

No way!!! Moooodiiiii will bounce back with his 56 inches chest 

tenor.gif

14 hours ago, Vaampire said:

also the tax reforms, no slab changes or relief for tax payer in last 2-3 budgets,