Urgent - Anyone know where to get an Oxygen concentrator in Vizag

Red_Wine

Thank you everyone. twitter unna available hospitals contacts beds ki call cheste, now they are saying no availability for beds. Anemometer this check cheste, now it went up a little bit to 90 but still worried that it might drop fast. For oxygen cylinder, i called many numbers, no one is answering. One person gave a different phone number to call, and when i called the other number, no one answered. Very tensed. I will update here, if i am able to find something. Please share any direct reliable numbers if you come across any for both bed availability and oxygen tanks

10 minutes ago, Red_Wine said:

Thank you everyone. twitter unna available hospitals contacts beds ki call cheste, now they are saying no availability for beds. Anemometer this check cheste, now it went up a little bit to 90 but still worried that it might drop fast. For oxygen cylinder, i called many numbers, no one is answering. One person gave a different phone number to call, and when i called the other number, no one answered. Very tensed. I will update here, if i am able to find something. Please share any direct reliable numbers if you come across any for both bed availability and oxygen tanks

Bhayya...oxygen okatey saripodhu.....maa father ki same situation...first 5 days he was doing well but suddenly oxygen levels drop ayyay....immediate ga hospital lo beds kosam try chesthey 1 day tharvatha dorikindhi.....CT chusthey lungs lo full infection ......immediate ga plasma yekincharu....he is now doing fine....

So i my sincere suggestion look for a bed in hospital ....

3 minutes ago, BGBOSS said:

Bhayya...oxygen okatey saripodhu.....maa father ki same situation...first 5 days he was doing well but suddenly oxygen levels drop ayyay....immediate ga hospital lo beds kosam try chesthey 1 day tharvatha dorikindhi.....CT chusthey lungs lo full infection ......immediate ga plasma yekincharu....he is now doing fine....

Plasma ekkisthe work avtunda someone said critical patients ki they are giving some anticancer and rheumatoid arthritis injection to kill virus in lungs and high doses of steroids to create virus shock ani

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Plasma ekkisthe work avtunda someone said critical patients ki they are giving some anticancer and rheumatoid arthritis injection to kill virus in lungs and high doses of steroids to create virus shock ani

Manaki antha knowledge ledu bro.....one of my cousin is a doctor  in the same hospital ...so blind ga vallu chepindhi follow aipoyam....lucky ga plasma kooda dorikindhi in a near by blood bank ...ofcourse at a very high price but still dorikindhi

Just now, BGBOSS said:

Manaki antha knowledge ledu bro.....one of my cousin is a doctor  in the same hospital ...so blind ga vallu chepindhi follow aipoyam....lucky ga plasma kooda dorikindhi in a near by blood bank ...ofcourse at a very high price but still dorikindhi

But situation drastically improved now oxygen levels are at 97 without oxygen supply

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BGBOSS said:

Ok. hope ur dad is doing fine now

Called all numbers, almost 95% of the helpline numbers provided are unanswered. No oxygen beds available and no oxygen tanks anywhere in vizag. Anyone please have any referral with a doctor for any hospital in vizag for an ICU bed PLEASE. No improvement in oxygen level and dropping. @BGBOSScan you please try with your cousin to get any information. 

PLEASE ANYONE

Someone in twitter had a similar request from VIzag and below are some of the suggestions 

Indus Hospital - KGH down

O2 Beds 15

Verified as of10:14AM 03 May

Also try NRI hospital 

ICU beds 2

Verified as of 10:16AM 03 May

Hope this helps @Red_Wine

8 hours ago, BGBOSS said:

Ayina plasma treatment ni IMA inka approve cheyaleduga?!

8 hours ago, BGBOSS said:

Day to Day symptoms ella unnayi  bro me father ki? Na ku telisina valu 6th day. The doctor gave some 5 Day treatment.  1-3 fever light dry cough. 4-6 nothing.  Now the 5 day course is over and doctor is asking them to take 5 day streiod  treatment but those pills are not available..  vaccine done both doses a month back still got it..