Urgent - Anyone know where to get an Oxygen concentrator in Vizag

Red_Wine

53 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Day to Day symptoms ella unnayi  bro me father ki? Na ku telisina valu 6th day. The doctor gave some 5 Day treatment.  1-3 fever light dry cough. 4-6 nothing.  Now the 5 day course is over and doctor is asking them to take 5 day streiod  treatment but those pills are not available..  vaccine done both doses a month back still got it.. 

which vaccine bro, may be its mild symptoms due to vaccine.

1 hour ago, pittagoda said:

Day to Day symptoms ella unnayi  bro me father ki? Na ku telisina valu 6th day. The doctor gave some 5 Day treatment.  1-3 fever light dry cough. 4-6 nothing.  Now the 5 day course is over and doctor is asking them to take 5 day streiod  treatment but those pills are not available..  vaccine done both doses a month back still got it.. 

Symptoms yem lekundey.....lite fever vachindhi 5th day and oxygen levels went down....continous ga oxygen levels check cheyatam better

2 hours ago, Red_Wine said:

Called all numbers, almost 95% of the helpline numbers provided are unanswered. No oxygen beds available and no oxygen tanks anywhere in vizag. Anyone please have any referral with a doctor for any hospital in vizag for an ICU bed PLEASE. No improvement in oxygen level and dropping. @BGBOSScan you please try with your cousin to get any information. 

PLEASE ANYONE

Sry bhayya ....vizag lo yevaru telidhu.....

11 hours ago, Red_Wine said:

Thank you everyone. twitter unna available hospitals contacts beds ki call cheste, now they are saying no availability for beds. Anemometer this check cheste, now it went up a little bit to 90 but still worried that it might drop fast. For oxygen cylinder, i called many numbers, no one is answering. One person gave a different phone number to call, and when i called the other number, no one answered. Very tensed. I will update here, if i am able to find something. Please share any direct reliable numbers if you come across any for both bed availability and oxygen tanks

Do u still need bed in Vizag....please let me know I can try to arrange thru a frnd of mine

9 hours ago, BGBOSS said:

Do u still need bed in Vizag....please let me know I can try to arrange thru a frnd of mine

Yes please, can you provide details. We want to get atleast a scan done for infection, but after calling all the hospitals there are no beds available. They dropped to to 85 but luckily ca back to 91 which is still in the danger zone. He is just lying on the bed and not able to eat.

11 hours ago, Red_Wine said:

Yes please, can you provide details. We want to get atleast a scan done for infection, but after calling all the hospitals there are no beds available. They dropped to to 85 but luckily ca back to 91 which is still in the danger zone. He is just lying on the bed and not able to eat.

Pmed u the contact num and other details

#Oxygen beds available at AREA HOSPITAL #Vanasthalipuram

Around 10 Regular  & 10 Oxygen beds were available.

Contact - 8008553912

Verified on May 3rd 05:05

#covidhelp #OxygenEmergency

Anyone know pharmacies selling remedesivir (black lo aina) in vizag. Please PM me. Still trying for bed, calling and calling all the numbers, no one is answering. Now my mom has symptoms also. Please Help!