Nee yavva. After 2 years prep. Kottina Bay Area la 350 K

jambalhaatraja

9 hours ago, Unityunity2 said:

Bro ..Almost nuvvu anni cover chesinattu vunnavu kada pyna list lo vunnavi

Nope. Uber fb are past employers. Uber was short term. 4 months anukunta. Currently in apple. 

Amzn netflix interviews clear chesa past lo. But fb offer looked good and took it.

will never work for google

21 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Nope. Uber fb are past employers. Uber was short term. 4 months anukunta. Currently in apple. 

Amzn netflix interviews clear chesa past lo. But fb offer looked good and took it.

Good to know your profile ba..

Just curios to ask are you from IIT/NIT??

43 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Any specific reason not to work for google bro?

1 hour ago, jambalhaatraja said:

avunu bro correct ee. dhoola teerchestaru

at the same time ekkadiki move avvakunda naa valla kaadu ani same place la kurchunte OPT gaadu vacchi inka chesindi chaalu po antadu. appudu inka sammaga untadi

Bro staff and senior staff tough ani e thread lo telling in that case sde and sr sde roles lo settle aipovatamena for the rest of the career? 

23 minutes ago, iphone said:

Bro staff and senior staff tough ani e thread lo telling in that case sde and sr sde roles lo settle aipovatamena for the rest of the career? 

MBA chesi director kooda avvochu, with Sr SDE experience and a good MBA in a top 10 you can easily get into a management level role if you don't require sponsorship. 

Naaku telisina friends did so saying based on experience

25 minutes ago, iphone said:

Maybe work culture, plus lack of promotions ani vinna from friends working at Google

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Uber enduku just 4 months lo quit chesavu. Work culture worst ani vinna so is that the reason

1 hour ago, Unityunity2 said:

Good to know your profile ba..

Just curios to ask are you from IIT/NIT??

Not from those univs

52 minutes ago, iphone said:

Google down levels big way. I exited fb as sr staff and currently at equivalent role at apple. Recently had a call with google recruiter and he told me that i can get interviewed at google for sr software eng or staff eng... middle finger choopinchina. Google wlb baguntadhi. Kaani promo process ** up. U have to be saleem feku to succeed at google and i am not

32 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Uber enduku just 4 months lo quit chesavu. Work culture worst ani vinna so is that the reason

Joined the wrong team. Project was not at all interesting and mgr was an assssshooollle who doesnt listen. Internal ga team maradaniki try chesina 3rd month loney. HR said NO..  this was in 2015

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Google down levels big way. I exited fb as sr staff and currently at equivalent role at apple. Recently had a call with google recruiter and he told me that i can get interviewed at google for sr software eng or staff eng... middle finger choopinchina. Google wlb baguntadhi. Kaani promo process ** up. U have to be saleem feku to succeed at google and i am not

Baa .. nenu prepare avuthunte .. 3 months ki marchipothunna.. any tips for preparation.. clue ravataledhu .. but chadivanu ane feeing vasthundi

2 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

Baa .. nenu prepare avuthunte .. 3 months ki marchipothunna.. any tips for preparation.. clue ravataledhu .. but chadivanu ane feeing vasthundi

Solve problems for 5 days a week. Stay away from it on 6th day. Try to re-solve the problem(at least mind lo idhi approach ani decide ayyaka cross validate chesuko).

And just keep interviewing.  I gave 7 onsites this year so far

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Solve problems for 5 days a week. Stay away from it on 6th day. Try to re-solve the problem(at least mind lo idhi approach ani decide ayyaka cross validate chesuko).

And just keep interviewing.  I gave 7 onsites this year so far

So your interview process is always on.. enduku ala ?? 

36 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

So your interview process is always on.. enduku ala ?? 

I love discussing problems and designs with  new people. I even do 1-2 interviews at current job.

inshort, always ready to move on