Nee yavva. After 2 years prep. Kottina Bay Area la 350 K

jambalhaatraja

5 minutes ago, Migilindi22 said:

Devops to data scientist/ai/ml role ky how switch avaly?

I was forced into DevOps being in an ops role for most of my career and I am not quite liking it. 

Data Scientist ki first thing you need to be very good at Python, take any course which helps you understand the basics of Python well and practice them bro. 

Chaala ne unnai resources Udemy, Oreilly, Udacity, Coursera they all offer Data Science related coursework, not just one course but multiple courses. 

Data Camp, Spring boot ivanni I think they are specifically tailored towards people transitioning into Data Science roles. So check them out definitely. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Ivi ela possible, interview kickstarter? 

tonnes of videos in YT for mock interviews. 

19 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Congrats vaa. Are you married? Or bachelor. Just asking how did you get time ani

married with kid. time emundi bro. simple logic chepta.

year la 8760 hours. work chesedi 2080(260*8) , sleep ki 2920(8*365) . migilindi 3800 (10 approx a day adding weekends also) . andulonchi cant you allocate 2-3 hours a day that too WFH with no travel etc. 

15 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

F & N will mostly beat these unicorn offers

I failed both F and N. so next target ave. small increments are better to reach a target and not a huge leap which is very rare

2 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

2 years of Leet code, Hacker Rank and some tonnes of System Design prep

20-30 mid round rejections and after 10-15 rejections in final rounds

Finally my day has come. joining a unicorn with base bonus RSU for first time in life 

Adem normal salary ani commends vaddu , nenu chese mestri hourly pani kanna chaala better. 

Next Target FAANG in 1-2 years

Sincere Advice : Don't just target FAANG and waste time, If you get it fine else ignore. There are many other paying better . If you target is too huge initially itself , you loose focus and ultimately give up. Keep aspiring for bigger roles based on your exp. If you are 10-15 exp and still doing basic work , in no time a new grad will replace you

Congratulationsss bro 

5 minutes ago, iphone said:

pm me too bro devops lo swimming ki ready avuthuna

devops oddanna career kukkal chimpina visthari ayithadi

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

2 years of Leet code, Hacker Rank and some tonnes of System Design prep

20-30 mid round rejections and after 10-15 rejections in final rounds

Finally my day has come. joining a unicorn with base bonus RSU for first time in life 

Adem normal salary ani commends vaddu , nenu chese mestri hourly pani kanna chaala better. 

Next Target FAANG in 1-2 years

Sincere Advice : Don't just target FAANG and waste time, If you get it fine else ignore. There are many other paying better . If you target is too huge initially itself , you loose focus and ultimately give up. Keep aspiring for bigger roles based on your exp. If you are 10-15 exp and still doing basic work , in no time a new grad will replace you

Congrats... may i know which company?