BAT (brave browser) coin anyone?

neneno1

Anyone is following coin for brave browser i.e BAT coin?

Any suggestions or feedback? Looks like it has good potential to go up...read upon the Brave browser started by Mozilla founder. It wont show you any ads in that browser and it wont save any of your data or history. If any ads shown, they will pay you through BAT coins..

brave browser has good reviews kani BAT coin mari elaa untundo.. 1 among thousands of alt coins

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, neneno1 said:

Anyone is following coin for brave browser i.e BAT coin?

Any suggestions or feedback? Looks like it has good potential to go up...read upon the Brave browser started by Mozilla founder. It wont show you any ads in that browser and it wont save any of your data or history. If any ads shown, they will pay you through BAT coins..

yes a good coin but growth anedhi multiples wise enni vasthaayo cheppalem ..but currently we are in bull market anything is possible...I would suggest you to look for alternatives such as decentr coin which is new coin and in terms of market cap it's very less... 

Crypto usually runs based on the comparison and speculation since brave is already at 1.7 billion and decentr is currently only at 20 million so it has a very good chance to multiply....Like always do your own research before investing on any coin...

• Like 1

BAT coin is a basic authentication token coin not sure which one you mentioned. if its the same thats good otherwise browser coin means its same like several sh*t coins

3 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

yes a good coin but growth anedhi multiples wise enni vasthaayo cheppalem ..but currently we are in bull market anything is possible...I would suggest you to look for alternatives such as decentr coin which is new coin and in terms of market cap it's very less... 

Crypto usually runs based on the comparison and speculation since brave is already at 1.7 billion and decentr is currently at 20 million so it has a very good chance to multiply....Like always do your own research before investing on any coin...

you mean decentraland coin?