Covid News

AndhraneedSCS

Friends cousin (38) admitted in hospital and Doctors are not giving any hope. He was having slight fever and nothing else but his lungs damaged 20%. Now Doctors say damage reached 60% and living on Oxygen.

Wife's friend lost her husband (age 38). There were no symptoms until a couple of days ago. It was a sudden emergency and could not find a bed for 24 hours and it was too late by the time they got bed.

53 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Friends cousin (38) admitted in hospital and Doctors are not giving any hope. He was having slight fever and nothing else but his lungs damaged 20%. Now Doctors say damage reached 60% and living on Oxygen.

Recent cases I heard with in 2-3 days situation very normal nunchi extremely difficult avtundi not sure this is coz or the severity with the virus

58 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

u shouldnt have joined for mild fever unless he is having breathing problems

Naku positive vachindhi 10 days back but recovered now. I didn't even go out except to collect groceries from delivery guys but still got infected so it's every where and I do believe the numbers reported are not correct.

Naku personal gaa telisina 5 members died because of covid in last 2 weeks. Oka family friend ithe 35 age and 1 year kid kuda vunnadu and two guys are around 33 😒

• Sad 1

Some positive news , covid is supposed to peak in next week or so and will slowly trend downwards . 

There is nothing govts can do  meanwhile

15 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Recent cases I heard with in 2-3 days situation very normal nunchi extremely difficult avtundi not sure this is coz or the severity with the virus

Yes, this time looks like it's not giving a lot of time. 

18 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Naku positive vachindhi 10 days back but recovered now. I didn't even go out except to collect groceries from delivery guys but still got infected so it's every where and I do believe the numbers reported are not correct.

Naku personal gaa telisina 5 members died because of covid in last 2 weeks. Oka family friend ithe 35 age and 1 year kid kuda vunnadu and two guys are around 33 😒

airborne anta 

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

airborne anta 

Ade vintunna bro .. apartments or individual houses ani em lekunda andarini chuttestundhi

35 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

in Cities or Villages?

19 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

airborne anta 

Mestaru. Plz ee anta.com rumors spread chayyadam stopandi..!

22 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Ade vintunna bro .. apartments or individual houses ani em lekunda andarini chuttestundhi

“Short-range aerosol transmission, particularly in specific indoor locations, such as crowded and inadequately ventilated spaces over a prolonged period of time with infected persons cannot be ruled out.” WHO

Covid airborne transmission more prevalent than surface transmission: Dr VK Paul, Niti Aayog