Vaccination atina vallaki kuda vastunda india lo

manadonga

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

Masks are not really that effective. They may stop some transmission but not completely. Otherwise there won't be so many cases in US, i see everyone wearing one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ho3M8i-jXA

masks are effective.. but depends on how many people around you are using and what type of masks are they using... 

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ho3M8i-jXA

masks are effective.. but depends on how many people around you are using and what type of masks are they using... 

guy in the video assuming that only sneeze is spreading the virus, even breathe spreads the virus(aerosols). Cdc got it wrong when they said virus is transmitted from surfaces making people sanitize everything. Cdc also got it wrong about outdoor transmission. Only .1 to 1% of all transmissions occur outside. It’s practical to wear a mask when shopping but impossible to wear one at home all the times.

as I said before they stop some transmission not all. Number of cases have increased and decreased even when people wore masks in US. You can also notice no difference in states that lifted mask mandates vs the ones the ones that did not. 

11 hours ago, Spartan said:

India lo vaccine veyinchukunte...  covax or covishield.

+ve vache chances unnai if exposed, but it wont be severe. Low immune vallaki like morbities unna vallaki black fungus chances are there...

US lo pfizer or moderna veskunna vallu india strain sokite hospitalization pakka....and it can get worse.

+1

Just indhakey frnd cheppinaadu - desi strain valla one guy who had Pfizer doses went to hospital and suffered severely for 3 days. He is doing ok now, and the guy who had J&J didn’t have any issues .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, no01 said:

Sorry to hear. I heard same news, but the person I knew left to India within couple days after 2nd dose….I was assuming 14 day tharuvatha 2nd dose should work well ani….Mari ey dhairyam tho CDC and Fauci easing indoor mask mandates? No media in US is talking abt B.1.168 variant….just India lo situation worst antunnaru anthe kani, adi US ki dangerous ani cheppatam leru and office lo leaderships are busy planning to return to office in July/Aug.

They don’t want to end the Pandemic emo

Fauci elaago musali. He wants to take most of them with him anukunta.

11 hours ago, Spartan said:

India lo vaccine veyinchukunte...  covax or covishield.

+ve vache chances unnai if exposed, but it wont be severe. Low immune vallaki like morbities unna vallaki black fungus chances are there...

US lo pfizer or moderna veskunna vallu india strain sokite hospitalization pakka....and it can get worse.

India strain ni US ki teeskaravataniki mana galeez gallu anni routes trying kada ..., didn’t believe our people are such idiots .. they truly proved they don’t deserve to be in America ... 

28 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

India strain ni US ki teeskaravataniki mana galeez gallu anni routes trying kada ..., didn’t believe our people are such idiots .. they truly proved they don’t deserve to be in America ... 

Heard folks trying IND—> France—> Mexico —>us

mexico lo 14 days quarantine chesi coming to US

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, MasterSujith said:

Heard folks trying IND—> France—> Mexico —>us

mexico lo 14 days quarantine chesi coming to US

Maree item gallu unnaru 

3 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Maree item gallu unnaru 

desperation bro....US lo job etc undi anukunta.

parents ala vacharu ante not worth it....but manalanti vallu vacharu ante its career related....US born kids unte direct ga ravochu so I'm assuming bachelors, married no kids or one of the parent is trying to come back to join family.

11 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Fauci gadu nelakoka mata matladatadu. 

Bhayya why blame Fauci, he did the best he could. He is not god to know everything. In fact nobody know how this virus would play out 15 months ago. I think he told us the truth he knows at the time unlike the carrot head who lied on our faces. Of course carrot head did a good job securing vaccines but any president would have done that as we have power to enforce and do what ever unlike India. India couldn't take advantage of being worlds largest vaccine manufacturer cause they really don't care about poor people. They only care about rich and influential people. 

8 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

evadaina kavalani testada vayya ? US citizen aithe neek grudda lo molakalu vaccaya ? ... US vade rasadu vaccine teeskondi India vallu vacche mundu ani... akkada pfizer istara ? Covishield e kada

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, dgnfiedmn said:

Bhayya why blame Fauci, he did the best he could. He is not god to know everything. In fact nobody know how this virus would play out 15 months ago. I think he told us the truth he knows at the time unlike the carrot head who lied on our faces. Of course carrot head did a good job securing vaccines but any president would have done that as we have power to enforce and do what ever unlike India. India couldn't take advantage of being worlds largest vaccine manufacturer cause they really don't care about poor people. They only care about rich and influential people. 

Fauci openly said he changes statements to change people behavior, in other words a liar. You can't lie and at same time ask people to trust the govt. And it's a misconception to say President can do anything he wants. In fact PM of India has much more power over country in some areas. And I think it's a wrong assumption that any President would have secured the vaccines. Trump removed regulation so that vaccine can be fast tracked. You know who opposed it? Fauci. I don't think Biden would have gone against Fauci or FDA to do anything. 

India failed in vaccines primarily because of it's population. People don't understand how hard it is to scale such things. Vaccine manufacturer means nothing without having the patents. India had to produce them and supply to Europe and Britain also because the vaccine is not ours in the first place. Like in any many sectors we are not innovators we are just service providers. And as usual the bureaucracy is too big and too slow, not forward thinking and only reacting instead of being proactive. Even after US completed so many vaccine shots only recently other vaccines got their permission to even supply in India.