pandemic valla db lo vrudhulu potharemo ani bhayam vesindhi

india lo unte

good god they are safe

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RoadRomeo said:

In case If i wanted to go

I will join q news teenmaar mallanna

and fight for truth that allah made me and change indian way of politics

Poddunna levaganne only okate agenda veediki just criticize the govts including Modi... I have never seen this guy appreciating govts...

Ex.. .when KCR announced cabinet meeting to discuss on the possible lockdown with tentative start date of 15 May he criticized saying why he cant implement from the next day... 15th ani indirect hint istunnadu belt shops ki so liqors sales valla govt ki full income ani plan ata....cut cheste KCR announced lock down from the next day appudu kuda veedu started saying one day lo enduku implement chesadani ... constructive criticism asal undadhu... negative agenda tho nadipistunnadu....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

I never wanted to go back when I initially came. Recent years (2018)  lo something changed me I was thinking its ok to go back.

Pandemic valla strongly decided I will not go back. 

Technically india handled / handling the pandemic very well for that population   compared to developed countries with low populations... 

• Upvote 2

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

Technically india handled / handling the pandemic very well for that population   compared to developed countries with low populations... 

If there is a death in my home that doesn't help me in anyway. We make decisions based on our situations and options available. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

it was actually well prepared like around last year Nov timeframe. Inka covid cases taggipothunnayi ani 40 percent resources ni dismantle chesesindi. Like oxygen beds and ICU beds. Motham desanni open chesesindi. Deadly combination.

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

I never wanted to go back when I initially came. Recent years (2018)  lo something changed me I was thinking its ok to go back.

Pandemic valla strongly decided I will not go back. 

energy neither be created nor be destroyed

same philosophy goes anywhere

its about the equation we choose 

pbms are different result will be same 

8 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Yes you are right ,albert einstien discovered the value of PI which later due to the circumstances the slow motion of the jupyter led to the gas leakage in Andhra and the mars orbit around blue origin will lead to PK 4th marriage.

@3$%

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

India is future world super power. So best to go back there long term 

Yes. thats right..Just that even if you crack IAS or CAT or MBBS by studying day  in and out, just there is 50% ONLY reservation for unqualified faltoo kodukul and you get promoted based on if your boss thinks you are his "MANA VAADE".. Other than that it is the mightiest deadliest super power in the world..

• Haha 1