How many of you want to go back to India

LadiesTailor

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

population oka problem ani cheppey vaallani choosthey navvosthundi.

India lo problem population kaadhu.... Meerey. 

resources anni laakkoni either India lo untaaru, or US ki eltharu.. malli em moham pettukoni India lo population ekkuva resources levu antunnaru.

I think none of you actually use a mirror. that is why India sucks. people like you are too small and yet too powerful in India. That's the problem. not population.

India is fine. You guys better stay where you are.

U are talking about db reddies and kammas kadha 😂😂😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Last year same dialouges esaru US lo rojuki 1 lakh people chanipoinapdudu, india paripovadam better ani, ipudu reverse, people are dumb that's what I feel after reading this thread

Basically mauka pe chauka batch. Ipudu evadu aithe ‘amma baboi’ anado, ipudu adiki dead seap la eat facing plot or villa ippisthe, andarikante mundu advance pay chesi mari konkuntaru...

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

U are talking about db reddies and kammas kadha 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm talking about anyone who has no love for the ordinary Indian. 

who live in bubbles inside India. toxic bubbles that make them into monsters that keep demanding more and more from their govt even while noticing that others haven't been accorded their share of the spoils of the capitalist economy.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, zarathustra said:

India is future world super power. So best to go back there long term 

Future ante endi bro 

Just now, chef said:

Whoever isn’t going back to India,please don’t invest in India. 

no they should invest.

I'm working on a business plan to duplicate all their document properties and sell it on the market. 

It'll be fun.

7 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Especially after this pandemic.... 

Chana plans vesukunna permanent ga back ki vellipovadaniki..... ee second wave debbaki karma kaalithe thappa back ki povoddu ani decided....

Nenu last year move aina bro.. now in 2 minds wether tho be here or move back? Till April every thing was fine here, 1 month lo every thing changed and again debating to be here or move back :(

1 hour ago, HugoStrange said:

Pandemic made me think the other way. Parents ki bagalekapothe India lo lekapothe chala kastam anipinchindi. My dad was hospitalized due to Corona. luckily I was in India. Manam unte vallaku dairyam cheppochu, Chusikovachu. US lo unte aa time lo tension ee Thappa Em cheyalem. Next 3 to 4 years lo complete ga vellipodam ani fix ayya

Exactly my reason to move to India, but looking at the situation here after 2nd wave made me rethink.. 

I have a friend who returned For good few years back to take care of his father. But unfortunately lost his father to covid. went through hell to get beds, medicine and treatment . Now he decided to come back again. 

9 minutes ago, snoww said:

I have a friend who returned For good few years back to take care of his father. But unfortunately lost his father to covid. went through hell to get beds, medicine and treatment . Now he decided to come back again. 

Do you think if the phase will pass and improve medical infrastructure in India? 

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Do you think if the phase will pass and improve medical infrastructure in India? 

Mana jagan reddy ki edaina sadyame

5 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

highly Doubt it. Government entha budget ichina kooda middle man nokkestharu majority. Jail lo vesina kooda lite. They know they will come out after some time. 

2 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

Pandemic made me think the other way. Parents ki bagalekapothe India lo lekapothe chala kastam anipinchindi. My dad was hospitalized due to Corona. luckily I was in India. Manam unte vallaku dairyam cheppochu, Chusikovachu. US lo unte aa time lo tension ee Thappa Em cheyalem. Next 3 to 4 years lo complete ga vellipodam ani fix ayya

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Last year same dialouges esaru US lo rojuki 1 lakh people chanipoinapdudu, india paripovadam better ani, ipudu reverse, people are dumb that's what I feel after reading this thread

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Not just dumb. Evil.

India la lenzodkul repu podduna elections pedite malli pasupu kumkuma, bathukamma sarees, jaggad free bees publicity malli siggu lekunda votes vestharu. Lafoot people disgusting MAderchods don’t go to India. Karma kali visa lu thengithe musti ethukuni aina illegal ga ayina ikkade vundali I hate Indians