How many of you want to go back to India

LadiesTailor

It’s scum third world country. Mana Telugu states are actually decent. North side pothe vammmmooooo. Mass labor country.

If not for temples and family. I don’t give two phuckssss about India. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

If you feel your savings and investments are giving enough returns and you dont have to work like day in and day out..then go to india

akkada poi malla slave job aite it is better you stay here.. atleast quality of life in US is better.

and relations antava..bokkalo covid proved how relatives are..anna sacchina tammudu povatle..

Covid situation nuvvu ekkada unnav even Americans for that matter ee country li vallu anna raaru.. you can’t blame people for that since it effect their life as well

51 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

very well handled .. covid death rate recovery rate..ee chetta numbers kaadu..

lives pittalla lestunnai..ambulances and hospitals dopidi..vaccine ledu bokka ledu..black market la injections..inkendi naaku ardham kaadu well handled..

hospitals or medical vallaki if you exploit PD act or someother open chestam naa kodakallara ani cheppe dikku ledu..

dont tell 130 cr gorrelu are there and you cant control ani..alantappudu maaku cheta kaadu ani mooskuni oppukovali

Bro nuvvu annadi correct e kani antha population ni govt officials and police tho manage cheyali to follow rules is not possible. Mana parents ee manam entha cheppina serious teesukokunda bayataki functions ki veltunnaru alantidi govt control is more than impossible..

citizens behavior and govt implementation goes hand in hand. Edi correct lekapoyina it will not workout.

lockdown cheste mana india majority are daily wage workers who need to go out and work to earn bread for the day..

Govt could have handled this mych better agreed by stopping elections rallies and mass gatherings. Building infrastructure since ages which did not happen even after the pandemic they should have focused on it they utterly failed

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Bro nuvvu annadi correct e kani antha population ni govt officials and police tho manage cheyali to follow rules is not possible. Mana parents ee manam entha cheppina serious teesukokunda bayataki functions ki veltunnaru alantidi govt control is more than impossible..

citizens behavior and govt implementation goes hand in hand. Edi correct lekapoyina it will not workout.

lockdown cheste mana india majority are daily wage workers who need to go out and work to earn bread for the day..

Govt could have handled this mych better agreed by stopping elections rallies and mass gatherings. Building infrastructure since ages which did not happen even after the pandemic they should have focused on it they utterly failed

nee yavva inka em problem vacchina manaki population civic sense problems unappudu..let us live in that s**t only ..why even discuss

Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

nee yavva inka em problem vacchina manaki population civic sense problems unappudu..let us live in that s**t only ..why even discuss

Hmm neeku cheppalenh le vadileyi inka neeku reply ivvadam naadi thappu

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Last year same dialouges esaru US lo rojuki 1 lakh people chanipoinapdudu, india paripovadam better ani, ipudu reverse, people are dumb that's what I feel after reading this thread

Not just dumb. Evil.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

Pandemic made me think the other way. Parents ki bagalekapothe India lo lekapothe chala kastam anipinchindi. My dad was hospitalized due to Corona. luckily I was in India. Manam unte vallaku dairyam cheppochu, Chusikovachu. US lo unte aa time lo tension ee Thappa Em cheyalem. Next 3 to 4 years lo complete ga vellipodam ani fix ayya

True bro

India lo undaali antey minimum oka special community lo ney undagaltha aney attitude unna meeru India gurinchi why talking ra..

adhi resources levanta.. mee inlaki nellu andariki ichhinantha isthey saripoddi. lol.

I want to get out of India. I don't have a problem with the govt. I don't have a problem with people who sh1t on roads.

I have a problem with people who live great life in India and pretend to be middle class and cry like b1tches.

You all pls don't come to India. Then I can stay in India forever.

• Haha 2

Every problem in India is solvable with some effort, genuine love for the nation by the upper class.

but you are okay with that colony uncle who is against building low income housing in your area because it will affect your home value, and yet you talk without any shame  about India, as if the guy living in slums and you are the same.

India's problems can easily be overcome over time. You guys pls never come back to India.

• Haha 1