Urgent help !!!!

JANASENA

Maa mother ki Covid vachindi. My dad is saying she’s fine some body aches, no fever, eating fine and sleeping fine. Taking medicines. But I’m very much worried. Pls let me know from here what can I send them or how to tackle the situation from here. 

thank you all in advance. 

How many days ayindi vachi. First 3-4 days normal gane untadi. 5-8 days koda alane untey Em issue Ledu ani. just watch for oxymeter values and Temperature every few hours. 

3 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Maa mother ki Covid vachindi. My dad is saying she’s fine some body aches, no fever, eating fine and sleeping fine. Taking medicines. But I’m very much worried. Pls let me know from here what can I send them or how to tackle the situation from here. 

Stay cool and be in contact with them continously. She is doing good, so you no reason to panic.  

Help them to isolate comfortably like subscribe some new videos and all. Use Big Basket or something to door deliver.

Ask friends/neighoubours or any parcel service to drop food at doorstep if you are in city. 

7 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

dont push for hospital at this point. 

9 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Keep calm if everything is not alarming. Hourly Oxygen levels and temperature check chestu undali. Make sure that they are eating well, hydrated and taking their medications. Dont rush them and cause them to panic.

I hope they will get better in home isolation.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Get them an oxymeter and keep monitoring o2 levels

7 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

First of all mother ni isolation lo undamanu its a bit of tough time for father. Any things required get them via online.

Speak to doctor and follow medication suggested by them, ask her to keep hydrated drinking lots of fluids and keep oxymeter along if required to monitor O2 levels intermittently if any breathing issues are experienced.

Don't worry just talk to them twice a day first of all you also don't panic.

• Upvote 1

1) food and medicines proper ga tisukomanu

2) after 5 or 6 days CT scan cheyinchamani cheppu. Then if needed hospital lo join chepinchu

Safer side aa injections kuda arrange chesi pettukondi

4th dose nunchi recovery baga untadi.

Chance unte oxygen cylinder techukoni pettukondi safer side 

22 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

u shouldn't panic unless she is short of oxygen..  remember recovery rate is 99% . 

25 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Bayya m, no need to panic . Be cool and calm .. Good food and 100% oximeter readings for every one hour  for next 15 days .

Thank you all for giving me confidence 

ordered 2 oxy meters standby 

inquiring about oxygen Cylinders in case If we need  

Also will be sending some groceries  tomorrow  

3 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Thank you all for giving me confidence 

ordered 2 oxy meters standby 

inquiring about oxygen Cylinders in case If we need  

Also will be sending some groceries  tomorrow  

Good 

Mari phones ekkuva matladodu ani cheppu

1 hour ago, clagadapati said:

Bayya m, no need to panic . Be cool and calm .. Good food and 100% oximeter readings for every one hour  for next 15 days .

Alakaline food much needed at this time