Urgent help !!!!

JANASENA

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Maa mother ki Covid vachindi. My dad is saying she’s fine some body aches, no fever, eating fine and sleeping fine. Taking medicines. But I’m very much worried. Pls let me know from here what can I send them or how to tackle the situation from here. 

thank you all in advance. 

Don’t panic bro.. ikkada chana manchi suggestions icharu... please ask them to stay safe and strong... panic lekapote sagam corona thagginatte...

plus some people are sending oxygen concentrators to india as safe side... not sure if you need that now

3 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Maa mother ki Covid vachindi. My dad is saying she’s fine some body aches, no fever, eating fine and sleeping fine. Taking medicines. But I’m very much worried. Pls let me know from here what can I send them or how to tackle the situation from here. 

thank you all in advance. 

First consult a doctor through online service and go according to his instructions brother...ikkada okkodu okkola cheptharu...take it with a pinch of salt...go acvording to doctor's instruction not according to this db or someone who recovered or may have recovered from covid...anavasaramaina panic pencheY suggestions osthayi...stay strong and stay safe brother...

My mother is also going through the same thing.
She attended an family engagement function. 
She didn't had any symptoms. But couple of people at the function had symptoms after 3 days. 

My whole family got tested on May 05th. Only my mother tested positive. 

Immediately, she started using medicine at home and my brother got a Oxygen reading meter and Temp check meter. 

So far, she is good. No fever & oxygen levels are good. 

Nothing to worry.. Always have a person to take care & have them test for oxygen levels and fever every few hours. 

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Thank you all for giving me confidence 

ordered 2 oxy meters standby 

inquiring about oxygen Cylinders in case If we need  

Also will be sending some groceries  tomorrow  

when you get a update, please post it here about the oxygen cylinders

it would be helpful for many 

• Upvote 1