Asalu Sonu sood ki money Ela ?

ramabeer

I think he is investing this as a launching pad for his political career. Because he is consistently doing something for people and it’s advertised very well in media. 

half of them fake pakodi.

half of them through his political contacts in Punjab/Haryana.

India lo pani ela jaruguthundo telisindhey ga.. you must know someone who knows someone. Sonu Sood is volunteering to be that 'someone' in the middle to strangers on twitter.

no idea if he has his own team (highly unlikely) or if he's tapping into already stretched resources of the state govt to give out help for people who catch his attention on twitter.

In the end, Sonu Sood exemplifies the problem with India.  its best to make your own networks and find your own way through this pandemic than believe a publicity monger like Sonu Sood.

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think he is investing this as a launching pad for his political career. Because he is consistently doing something for people and it’s advertised very well in media. 

He is the friend of a former politician's son, who was the chairman of the college he studied.

I don't think he'll get into politics. If he did, he would be exposed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

bottomline ... he is helping or not .... many actors and actresses are sleeping at home ...maharastra govt eppudo bayat pettedhi if it is from bjp or other... they are waiting for sonu soodh to make mistake 

It has nothing to do with mah govt.

helping emundhi, 9 doctors in my family, one of them even dean in state medical college. Also with a couple of private hospitals. I can also arrange, if people who are close to me openly flouted state mechanisms to help people who I fancy. But I will not.

I think India is the only place such stuff happens. where people use state capacity and take credit for it. He's helping someone at the cost of someone else. can't say if the net is negative or positive.

Unless he has his own network of oxygen plants or hospitals, what he's doing is perhaps more harmful.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It has nothing to do with mah govt.

helping emundhi, 9 doctors in my family, one of them even dean in state medical college. Also with a couple of private hospitals. I can also arrange, if people who are close to me openly flouted state mechanisms to help people who I fancy. But I will not.

I think India is the only place such stuff happens. where people use state capacity and take credit for it. He's helping someone at the cost of someone else. can't say if the net is negative or positive.

Unless he has his own network of oxygen plants or hospitals, what he's doing is perhaps more harmful.

sikh is a scapegoat used by bahmin power.

57 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He is the friend of a former politician's son, who was the chairman of the college he studied.

I don't think he'll get into politics. If he did, he would be exposed.

How do you know all these things ya? 

1 minute ago, RoadRomeo said:

sikh is a scapegoat used by bahmin power.

Individuals playing god in a pandemic is uniquely Indian, I guess.

Sonu Sood didn't create the hospital or the oxygen plant or the drugs. He simply messed with system to help those who he fancied.

the question is, how many guys did he kill while helping one person.

the blame for the killed person would go to the state, while the credit for life saved goes to Sonu Sood.

2 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

How do you know all these things ya? 

He campaigned for him last elections. It was all over the news. I forgot the name of the candidate in Punjab he campaigned for. His father was a congress politician, now BJP.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

He campaigned for him last elections. It was all over the news. I forgot the name of the candidate in Punjab he campaigned for. His father was a congress politician, now BJP.

Ohh ok

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the blame for the killed person would go to the state, while the credit for life saved goes to Sonu Sood.

agree with you

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Denamma manam maram vayya.

okkadu padi mandiki help chesina daantlo kooda thappulu vethukuthunnam.

Ippudu political parties pettina so called telugu stars lo kondaru govt daggara free gaa or thakkuva rate ki land thenginolley. Allani question cheyyam

according to bahmanvaad

swaardhame manishi asalu lakshanam

niswardham danni kache kavacham --- dev katta