Asalu Sonu sood ki money Ela ?

ramabeer

Each man for himself. If I find out that Sonu Sood used his contacts to secure a bed that was assigned to my friend, it would be completely within my moral sense to kill Sonu Sood.

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Does Sonu Sood run hospitals, no? If he was a doctor, he would be much more humble about what he's doing and the utter hopelessness of it for the past 3-4 weeks.

yeah.. we can praise Sonu Sood now, and then drop the ball when it comes to spending more on Health Infra, when things go back to normal.

because when there's a pandemic, Sonu Sood will again come to the fore to help people he picks out of 100s of requests he gets on twitter.

------

praise Sonu Sood all you want.. no one cares. But atleast next time makes sure Sonu Sood is not necessary. personally, I'm ambivalent to people like Sonu Sood. There are plenty with govt contacts who help their friends by cutting through lines. Apparently you are okay with it. I find it hard to digest that some people can so calmly play god.

arey first lo edo issues gurinchi voice raise chese vadivi

ippudu ela tayarayyav ante ye issue leka manchini kuda chedunu chesthe ekkuva mandi vachi debate chestaru ani

ne dhed burra esukunidb ni brastu pattistunav munja

ne kante paytm sanja gallu nayam anipistunaru konni times lovallu clear cut dabbulu kosam esi minginchukuntunaru

nuvu maree advanam ga tayarayyav

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Each man for himself. If I find out that Sonu Sood used his contacts to secure a bed that was assigned to my friend, it would be completely within my moral sense to kill Sonu Sood.

neeku @jawaani_jaaneman gadiki teda entante iddariki entha 10gina dunnapothu meeda varsham kurisinatte

aadiki dunnapothu ani realize avvadu nuvu ayyi kuda prayojanam ledu :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Albany said:

arey first lo edo issues gurinchi voice raise chese vadivi

ippudu ela tayarayyav ante ye issue leka manchini kuda chedunu chesthe ekkuva mandi vachi debate chestaru ani

ne dhed burra esukunidb ni brastu pattistunav munja

ne kante paytm sanja gallu nayam anipistunaru konni times lovallu clear cut dabbulu kosam esi minginchukuntunaru

nuvu maree advanam ga tayarayyav

nee bondha. issues gurinchi raise chesedhi enti nee bochchu.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

nee bondha. issues gurinchi raise chesedhi enti nee bochchu.

ippudu nannu tagulukunnava??? chala sarlu debate cheyyaleka 10gesav inka ne istam 

Just now, Albany said:

neeku @jawaani_jaaneman gadiki teda entante iddariki entha 10gina dunnapothu meeda varsham kurisinatte

aadiki dunnapothu ani realize avvadu nuvu ayyi kuda prayojanam ledu :giggle:

so cheppu ra.. undedhi 1 bed.. 3 members ninnu aduguthunnaru.. akkada 100 members aduguthunnaru state govt ni..

nuvvu pedda pudingi laaga nee contacts use chesi okadiki ichhav.. deni basis meedha ippinchav.

atleast state govt, whether its doing right or not, has a plan. What is your reason for using your clout to secure a bed for a stranger? pls tell.

3 minutes ago, Albany said:

ippudu nannu tagulukunnava??? chala sarlu debate cheyyaleka 10gesav inka ne istam 

what Sonu Sood is doing is deeply immoral.

It would be fine if he was one of the volunteers prassing on information about availabitlity of beds. 100s of them are doing it on twitter.

instead he's literally saying that 'my team has secured bed for you', which turns out to either give the recipient false hopes, or if he really did secure beds, he has used his celebrity to deny other people that bed.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so cheppu ra.. undedhi 1 bed.. 3 members ninnu aduguthunnaru.. akkada 100 members aduguthunnaru state govt ni..

nuvvu pedda pudingi laaga nee contacts use chesi okadiki ichhav.. deni basis meedha ippinchav.

atleast state govt, whether its doing right or not, has a plan. What is your reason for using your clout to secure a bed for a stranger? pls tell.

arey ipudu unna situations lo edi right or wrong ani decide chesta neeku la paniki malina db lo posts esukunte chillara ayithe earn cheyatle kada???

atleast some one is getting benifitted. crisis lo edupulu edche ne lanti munja gallani kalchi vaatha pettali.

i can reserve a bed in india and known people are doing so.. how can we stop it???

i know a person who did that.. he is been critical but before that he dont know about that he reserved a bed for safe side..adi right or wrong anedi i cant argue with you but in the end corporate hospitals it is working like that..

in this pandemic govt(central) has to take over complete control of hospitals both private and govt and have to regulate them accordingly.. are they doing that???

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It would be fine if he was one of the volunteers prassing on information about availabitlity of beds. 100s of them are doing it on twitter.

instead he's literally saying that 'my team has secured bed for you', which turns out to either give the recipient false hopes, or if he really did secure beds, he has used his celebrity to deny other people that bed.

arey mental howle.. vaadu false info ichina ivvaka poyina that doesnt matter whether he is able to secure a bed for atleast one person anedi important.

if you have anything to complain do it on central/state for crisis 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

From now i need to not get fascinated with sikhs altruistic behaviour that would have come from marijuana use or brain chemistry changes

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

see i wil abuse to the core and will abuse until you stop ranting in this db. so you stop ranting or take all the words thrown at you.

Just now, Albany said:

arey ipudu unna situations lo edi right or wrong ani decide chesta neeku la paniki malina db lo posts esukunte chillara ayithe earn cheyatle kada???

atleast some one is getting benifitted. crisis lo edupulu edche ne lanti munja gallani kalchi vaatha pettali.

i can reserve a bed in india and known people are doing so.. how can we stop it???

i know a person who did that.. he is been critical but before that he dont know about that he reserved a bed for safe side..adi right or wrong anedi i cant argue with you but in the end corporate hospitals it is working like that..

in this pandemic govt(central) has to take over complete control of hospitals both private and govt and have to regulate them accordingly.. are they doing that???

annayya.. he's claiming to have secured beds in govt hospitals too, even bypassing the District Magistrate.

yes state govts should take over all hospitals, and people like Sonu Sood should not be allowed to flex their privilege.