Asalu Sonu sood ki money Ela ?

ramabeer

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Denamma manam maram vayya.

okkadu padi mandiki help chesina daantlo kooda thappulu vethukuthunnam.

Ippudu political parties pettina so called telugu stars lo kondaru govt daggara free gaa or thakkuva rate ki land thenginolley. Allani question cheyyam

Does Sonu Sood run hospitals, no? If he was a doctor, he would be much more humble about what he's doing and the utter hopelessness of it for the past 3-4 weeks.

yeah.. we can praise Sonu Sood now, and then drop the ball when it comes to spending more on Health Infra, when things go back to normal.

because when there's a pandemic, Sonu Sood will again come to the fore to help people he picks out of 100s of requests he gets on twitter.

------

praise Sonu Sood all you want.. no one cares. But atleast next time makes sure Sonu Sood is not necessary. personally, I'm ambivalent to people like Sonu Sood. There are plenty with govt contacts who help their friends by cutting through lines. Apparently you are okay with it. I find it hard to digest that some people can so calmly play god.

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

mee yamma kadupulu maada..edo chestunnadu kada seyyani

em peekirru mee so called janasenani lolbob and all your other kula daivams..

lolbob gadu free vaccines for burripalem ani news lo vochindi

2 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

mee yamma kadupulu maada..edo chestunnadu kada seyyani

em peekirru mee so called janasenani lolbob and all your other kula daivams..

emi cheyyakunda undatame better than lobbying for beds for the person of your choice.

atleast do it for your friends and family who you really care about. don't pollute the system for cheap social media gains.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Does Sonu Sood run hospitals, no? If he was a doctor, he would be much more humble about what he's doing and the utter hopelessness of it for the past 3-4 weeks.

yeah.. we can praise Sonu Sood now, and then drop the ball when it comes to spending more on Health Infra, when things go back to normal.

because when there's a pandemic, Sonu Sood will again come to the fore to help people he picks out of 100s of requests he gets on twitter.

------

praise Sonu Sood all you want.. no one cares. But atleast next time makes sure Sonu Sood is not necessary. personally, I'm ambivalent to people like Sonu Sood. There are plenty with govt contacts who help their friends by cutting through lines. Apparently you are okay with it. I find it hard to digest that some people can so calmly play god.

How do you balance hatred against india , politics and  hope for better infra when things back to normal?

Are you sound with your mind......double game player.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

------

Because its the system which failed, people like sonu reacted to help few..

If the system was good, we dont need people like sonu to react. So whose fault is it? System or sonu?

1 minute ago, RoadRomeo said:

How do you balance hatred against india , politics and  hope for better infra when things back to normal?

Are you sound with your mind......double game player.

who said I hate India? do you take things I say here literally?

I'm pretty sure I love India more than anyone in this db. not just TN. whole of India.

• Haha 1

Just now, Vaampire said:

Because its the system which failed, people like sonu reacted to help few..

If the system was good, we dont need people like sonu to react. So whose fault is it? System or sonu?

Its because of people like Sonu, that the system is failing.

people who ration out their privilege to cut into lines. It happens all the time.

forget Sonu Sood.. Even a random twitter user would do that for clout.

Its a game of social media clout. Sonu Sood is expert at that.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

------

something wrong with you.. you will always have some nonsense.

mundu cause meeda support chesevaremo.. ipudu evarni support cheyali first decide ayyi .. daaniki anukulanga stmts tayari ayyi.. everywhr its same.

Just now, hydusguy said:

something wrong with you.. you will always have some nonsense.

mundu cause meeda support chesevaremo.. ipudu evarni support cheyali first decide ayyi .. daaniki anukulanga stmts tayari ayyi.. everywhr its same.

I don't give a fcuk about your opinion.

TS asked a question, I answered it.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

who said I hate India? do you take things I say here literally?

I'm pretty sure I love India more than anyone in this db. not just TN. whole of India.

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't give a fcuk about your opinion.

TS asked a question, I answered it.

nuvvu nee flow kanivvu.. 

2 batches always active here for junk and spamming