Bitcoin 40K ... Now 38K

sri_india

2 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

only 10million$ worth coins , they have over a billion $ + at an average of $22.5k

10 million tho pump cheddam ankunnadu...Musk tweets la effect untadi ankunnadu..

10 million not enough to pump

27 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

@siva604 ye cheppagaladu.. I am only a spectator this time

@DummyVariable @sri_india  

Lol!😄 I am small time newbie to Crypto , started In Feb 2020. Crypto is completely speculative asset and i dont go by price predictions and i know nothing to be honest. Watched lots of videos on youtube and bought few ETH and Cardano. Will be adding more in future if situation permits. My only goal is to retire some 5-10 years early if Crypto portfolio gain significantly. Otherwise work until osteoarthritis sets in. 

I dont have BTC. 

My wishes:

Ethereum : 10,000 by this 2021 EOY

Cardano: $5-10 by this 2021 EOY

BTC 100,000 ani lokam kodai koosthundi.

Cathie is still bullish with 500,00 long term

PS: I am the same person who sold 900,000 Doge at 6 cents, but held on to another 100,000

Checking my luck with small AMC gamble.

GL to you guys

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Lol!😄 I am small time newbie to Crypto , started In Feb 2020. Crypto is completely speculative asset and i dont go by price predictions and i know nothing to be honest. Watched lots of videos on youtube and bought few ETH and Cardano. Will be adding more in future if situation permits. My only goal is to retire some 5-10 years early if Crypto portfolio gain significantly. Otherwise work until osteoarthritis sets in. 

I dont have BTC. 

My wishes:

PS: I am the same person who sold 900,000 Doge at 6 cents, but held on to another 100,000

GL to you guys

AMC enter avvocha ee time lo ?

10 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

AMC enter avvocha ee time lo ?

Not a bad entry, but i will spread it over next few days as Hedge funds will try to drop it before Friday as they dont want it to hit 14.50 for option expiry thing

1 hour ago, siva604 said:

I dont have BTC. 

My wishes:

GL to you guys

what do u think abt ETC ?

Good cryptos are here to stay. Some are game changing and will kill old concepts and way of doing things. There are so many interesting things happening. As usual when new interesting things get elevated, some crap will also be part of it. Just need to be rational to take part in the transformational things and avoid crap.

10 hours ago, siva604 said:

I dont have BTC. 

My wishes:

GL to you guys

Remmember you need to pay 45% tax on crypto gains....sooo if you make 10 million you only get 5.5 to 6 million at best to your hand....can you retire with 5-6 million?

21 hours ago, chef said:

Bro, where to look for good upcoming IPOs ?

https://topicolist.com/

https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/

DO your research before you touch anything....most imp is find the ICO which has most hype for quick buck....... join their discord groups. there are brokers for these ICOs giving discount offers get in touch with them...they will let you know much more up comming ICOs..

TIP: only invest what u can effort to looose...dont go over board and become a bag holder....90% of these ICOs  wont even last an year.

7 minutes ago, donuts said:

DO your research before you touch anything....most imp is find the ICO which has most hype for quick buck....... join their discord groups. there are brokers for these ICOs giving discount offers get in touch with them...they will let you know much more up comming ICOs..

TIP: only invest what u can effort to looose...dont go over board and become a bag holder....90% of these ICOs  wont even last an year.

Icos need to de dumped immediately are atleast 50%. Once bear markets kick in these icos will go into oblivion. The space is alrdy so crowded now so invest in icos for quick flip is best strategy.

53 minutes ago, donuts said:

One year after it’s listed in an exchange?