Bitcoin 40K ... Now 38K

sri_india

Just now, sri_india said:

BTC will crash and take other coins also down .... if not now , in near future .... china also against it now , so chances are very high 

Yeah China news is there so the 4 year cycle ends here for Cypto

Just now, DummyVariable said:

5355-ADCD-5-F38-4253-A273-937-EA0480-C57

I thought this guy wait until many USA companies jumped to bitcoin bandwagon and take bitcoin down to make USA companies to loss , kind of economical war .... but china pulled the plug so early on bitcoin 

wait till it goes to 20K...and load up all the alt coins wait for 3 years and sell and retire...simple  wow i like crypto market...alway gives chance to everyone, every once in 3 years

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, donuts said:

wait till it goes to 20K...and load up all the alt coins wait for 3 years and sell and retire...simple  wow i like crypto market...alway gives chance to everyone, every once in 3 years

noted bro ... will follow this .... 

10 minutes ago, sri_india said:

I thought this guy wait until many USA companies jumped to bitcoin bandwagon and take bitcoin down to make USA companies to loss , kind of economical war .... but china pulled the plug so early on bitcoin 

More importantly, why would the Chinese want to lose control over the Yuan by allowing alternatives? Currency is a key instrument in controlling inflation.

14 minutes ago, sri_india said:

DOGE close to 25% fasak ... below .40 cents 

most use less coin in the world.....only use full for elon musk pump and dump..

There is a reason this coin listed in Robinhood...they know retail investors will be all over this...so that they can easily pump and dump it.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Still in their control as opposed to something like Bitcoin which is with someone else.

yes , but my point is they can ditch USD as world reserve currency ..... once its started , real pressure on USD 

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@donuts alt coins ante evi list them

Alt coins in my list are  ETH, ETC, LTC, NEO (for 3 to 5X)

NEXO, Chain link, vchain for (20 ro 30X)

Shiba inu and TRON for MOON shot

might and few more to the list depending up on trend in the market...

KEY POINT: for short term trade i aways buy IPO coins and flip them once they listed in exchanges (to get my investment back) and hold rest of the coins for next ALT season.

it worked-out for me well with NEXO,VCHAIN DODGE and chain-link.