Bitcoin 40K ... Now 38K

sri_india

4 minutes ago, chef said:

One year after it’s listed in an exchange?

nope they will be listed with in 20-30 days bro....once they listed sell it and at least get ur invest back minimum....if you strongly believe those tokens gona go up in price in coming years then hold them and hope u hit jackpot. or else sell them for immediate profit and forget about it and move on to next one.

1 hour ago, donuts said:

Remmember you need to pay 45% tax on crypto gains....sooo if you make 10 million you only get 5.5 to 6 million at best to your hand....can you retire with 5-6 million?

Yeah, I m aware of tax. I mentioned 5-10 years early retirement, not now. My plan is to work until 60-65.If crypto put me in comfortable position , my plan is to retire btw 55-60. Crypto is only portion of the asset rt. Why will I retire with crypto money alone?

19 hours ago, siva604 said:

@DummyVariable @sri_india  

Lol!😄 I am small time newbie to Crypto , started In Feb 2020. Crypto is completely speculative asset and i dont go by price predictions and i know nothing to be honest. Watched lots of videos on youtube and bought few ETH and Cardano. Will be adding more in future if situation permits. My only goal is to retire some 5-10 years early if Crypto portfolio gain significantly. Otherwise work until osteoarthritis sets in. 

I dont have BTC. 

My wishes:

Ethereum : 10,000 by this 2021 EOY

Cardano: $5-10 by this 2021 EOY

BTC 100,000 ani lokam kodai koosthundi.

Cathie is still bullish with 500,00 long term

PS: I am the same person who sold 900,000 Doge at 6 cents, but held on to another 100,000

Checking my luck with small AMC gamble.

GL to you guys

Back to 41K and everything is looking up

TEAS.gif

8 hours ago, siva604 said:

Yeah, I m aware of tax. I mentioned 5-10 years early retirement, not now. My plan is to work until 60-65.If crypto put me in comfortable position , my plan is to retire btw 55-60. Crypto is only portion of the asset rt. Why will I retire with crypto money alone?

sorry i dont know how old you are bro..i am talking in respective of 30 to 35 age group people..i started at 27 in investing stocks and crypto...i seen few people selling prematurely thinking they reached their target with out thinking how much they have to pay back to uncle sam. i am talking about them.

when i say retire by 35 to 40...in my context its not stop working...its about stopping 9-5 job and doing what u r passionate about and making living out of it with out fear of failure and  feature. 

1 hour ago, donuts said:

sorry i dont know how old you are bro..i am talking in respective of 30 to 35 age group people..i started at 27 in investing stocks and crypto...i seen few people selling prematurely thinking they reached their target with out thinking how much they have to pay back to uncle sam. i am talking about them.

when i say retire by 35 to 40...in my context its not stop working...its about stopping 9-5 job and doing what u r passionate about and making living out of it with out fear of failure and  feature. 

Yo come on man! Why are you saying sorry. Thanks for alerting on that information buddy. GL to you!

13 hours ago, donuts said:

Remmember you need to pay 45% tax on crypto gains....sooo if you make 10 million you only get 5.5 to 6 million at best to your hand....can you retire with 5-6 million?

45%  tax kattala... inka entha backward ga unnav bro. 15-20% commission ki white lo fiat convert chesi istunnaru janaalu.

36 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

45%  tax kattala... inka entha backward ga unnav bro. 15-20% commission ki white lo fiat convert chesi istunnaru janaalu.

i am taking about legal way bro.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

Anna , dip lo load cheyachaaa

if you can wait for 3-10 years then buy. edo 1 month lo ammesi profits ante crypto lo shock avtav. nenu 2017 lo ilanti panikimalina pani chesa, kaani i left it there and cashed out recently. who knows the crash may never bounce back also