Shocked at amout of desis in new house bidding

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, gudboy said:

poyinapudu kada alochinchedi..ala anukunte em cheyyalem

ya true..equity aina vastadi for owning home..

Entha over bid chesina, appraised value kante ekkuva ivvadu bank vaadu.

Anything over the appraised value that was bid is buyer's responsibility. I've heard people waiving appraisal contingencies and inspection contingencies to get hold of a home.  Dangerous trend setting in.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

CA nunchi chinkies kuda alane buying ani vinna

Yes, buying kadu bay area lo rent ki kuda houses dorukutha lev uncle. Na mattalo bay area..

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

vacchadu einstein eekalu peekadaniki...andaru kaadu le vayya..dont generalize..konta mandi

naaku ardam kaanidi.. neeku enduku antha doorada ani.. kone vaadiki reason lekunda evadu kondadu. if any of your close friends bought a home or into this bidding war, check with them for a reason. 

3 minutes ago, bschi said:

naaku ardam kaanidi.. neeku enduku antha doorada ani.. kone vaadiki reason lekunda evadu kondadu. if any of your close friends bought a home or into this bidding war, check with them for a reason. 

english lo FOMO antaru le..Fear Of Missing Out

51 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Entha over bid chesina, appraised value kante ekkuva ivvadu bank vaadu.

Anything over the appraised value that was bid is buyer's responsibility. I've heard people waiving appraisal contingencies and inspection contingencies to get hold of a home.  Dangerous trend setting in.

Inspection eppudo lesipoindi... owner is not willing to waste time as he is already getting multiple offers 

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

So went along this weekend to see some open houses. Every open house i went is basically desis - some with very small families like 3 year old kids - bidding for houses at 750k. whats happening ? are these people so wealthy or bringing money from india or being stupid.

750k single income uncles ayyundoka povachu 

40 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

english lo FOMO antaru le..Fear Of Missing Out

FOMO ki limit untadi bhayya.. either based on their family status or what they want..

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think many chinkies and many indians have a hoarding mentality. both have no strong religions to moderate the craze for running around hoarding or focus on lifestyle like thellas where they try to balance living for themselves with buying new things. Most chinkies/indians have dysfunctional loveless marriages and the only solution is hoarding houses/cars etc.

This👆. Konni pais chuste asalu ela marriage cheskunnaru anpistadi. May be money talks emo. 

I am bidding for homes in Atlanta since 3 months from LA remotely. There are very few new homes and each home is selling within a few hours of coming  into the market at a price of 30 to 40k over my bid..

2 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

I am bidding for homes in Atlanta since 3 months from LA remotely. There are very few new homes and each home is selling within a few hours of coming  into the market at a price of 30 to 40k over my bid..

For investment or you plan to live there ?

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is nothing wrong in buying a house - but sheer shock is the proportion that appear to be indians. Anyway it is what is is . Also both indian and chinkes are psychologically prepared to spend a lot of their income on real estate and just sit at home and eat sambar. Eventually their children will marry whites or hispanics or blacks and all those nices houses will be owned by them - in most cases.

Aptly described...

We buy homes, pay thousands of dollars in mortgages and furnishing it..but cringe on eating healthy food, wearing good clothes and more importantly spending on experiences ( vacation or short trips etc).I understand everyone is different but when you see 90% of our people behaving the same...

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

So went along this weekend to see some open houses. Every open house i went is basically desis - some with very small families like 3 year old kids - bidding for houses at 750k. whats happening ? are these people so wealthy or bringing money from india or being stupid.

why shock ? ippudu pedda trend edi