Shocked at amout of desis in new house bidding

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

This👆. Konni pais chuste asalu ela marriage cheskunnaru anpistadi. May be money talks emo. 

Bro... these are hard to digest truths ...

That's why wives turn to raising kids and husband's to playing cards/ doing some business /drinking

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is nothing wrong in buying a house - but sheer shock is the proportion that appear to be indians. Anyway it is what is is . Also both indian and chinkes are psychologically prepared to spend a lot of their income on real estate and just sit at home and eat sambar. Eventually their children will marry whites or hispanics or blacks and all those nices houses will be owned by them - in most cases.

USA is a very big big country with huge housing market. Why the hell do you want to stuck yourself up in that fcuking ghettos? Go to areas/towns where the White people dominate.

If you go and see East London, you will find yourself in Pakistan or Bangladesh. Based on that if you imagine UK is now dominated by only Muzzies you are wrong. Even after such hoards of Muzzies coming in, their population still stands at 7% of the UK population. 

Thats why I went far away from London or Birmingham and found a place where White British are in majority and settled peacefully.

• Upvote 1

Unless lumber price and supply comes to normal value  ...housing crisis will continue

. Lumber is in such short supply in the US that its prices have skyrocketed to an all-time high—so much so that the expense of building the average single-family home has risen by $24,000 since last April to reflect the cost of wood.

20 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

@Spartan  Chitti uncle nee house Kone plan emaindi still searching ?

offer accept chesi mari cancel chesadu vere cash down deal vachindi ani..

ESCROW initiate ayyaka kuda...  $s@d

28 minutes ago, Spartan said:

entha uncle..2m dhi kontavani expecting

58 minutes ago, Spartan said:

on what basis he canceled the contract. How did you and your realtor let it go?

6 minutes ago, megadheera said:

on what basis he canceled the contract. How did you and your realtor let it go?

basic ga.. cutoff time kalla we had our offer submitted and it got picked up by 1PM.

they initiated escrow but didnt sign seller agreement..i started escrow transfer etc...

seller agent came back at 5pm and said we have another stronger offer, we will send both to seller ani..

inka appat nunchi phone or email response ledu seller agent nunchi..

my realtor went to CA Realtor Board about it, but they said since they didnt send u the signed seller agreement ..though it is unethical..still not illegal..

waiting for my escrow amount to be back.

mari a strong offer details aite emi cheppaledu...listing went to pending sale state.

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

basic ga.. cutoff time kalla we had our offer submitted and it got picked up by 1PM.

they initiated escrow but didnt sign seller agreement..i started escrow transfer etc...

seller agent came back at 5pm and said we have another stronger offer, we will send both to seller ani..

my realtor went to CA Realtor Board about it, but they said since they didnt send u the signed seller agreement ..though it is unethical..still not illegal..

mari a strong offer details aite emi cheppaledu...listing went to pending sale state.

so sad...entha uncle price..how much extra u offerd

1 minute ago, dkchinnari said:

so sad...entha uncle price..how much extra u offerd

15% above asking price. ...it was sure shot bid.

mostly thinking it is a cash down offer...lekapote na bid ni beat cheyadam kashtam a listing ki

38 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Pure bad luck. 

45 minutes ago, Spartan said:

15% above asking price. ...it was sure shot bid.

mostly thinking it is a cash down offer...lekapote na bid ni beat cheyadam kashtam a listing ki

2 jobs 8 years ga chestunna nuvvu cash down cheyakunda identi ankul mareenu