AR Rahman and his amazing school

Raven_Rayes

17 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

they deserve to be kicked as well. actually they need a bigger punishment for defending a criminal with their bigger clout.

I think the current head mistress is madhuvanti (BJP spokesperson. lol), who said in an interview proudly that AR Rahman is a dropout from her school.

the implication being, even dropouts are huge successes. haha..

i hate these people. destroying kids lives to protect the name of their school.

56 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

segregation based on meat eating is pretty common in india whether you like it or not simply because most vegetarians would not eat in the same utensils as non veg ones . It's simply bad business. 

Its not true. I've never worked in any corporates in India, nor do I have friends who work there, but I'm assuming they have separate microwaves for veggies and meat eaters.

so what's the microwave veg:meat ratio?

anyway outside of corporates, this is not a problem. atleast in Chennai.

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I mean segregation based on meat eating is pretty common in india whether you like it or not simply because most vegetarians would not eat in the same utensils as non veg ones . It's simply bad business. 

most schools simply disallow bringing meat to school.

India is a funny place, where a small minority gets to tell the majority what they should do.

ps. now some asshole will jump in to say that muslim minority also imposes itself  blah blah... rey fcukface, everyone is a minority in India ra. Not just muslims. The Hindu identity is a purely concocted cultural identity in opposition to islam/xianity. It has almost no cultural context outside of hating abrahmics.