BJP will be single largest party in UP assembly in next election, my bet with chanchala alias @raven rayes

Birsa

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

he said that sarcastically I guess

he can claim whatever he wants after the fact.

but no, he said that TDP will win by a very small margin or something.

ofcourse, he says different things at different times of the day.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He said TDP will win in 2019.. lol. That's the only one I remember.

also he'll say one thing this min, and say another thing the next min. so may be you heard the right call.. but he makes 100 different calls on different times of the day/month/yr.

Orey what's your take on BSP ra

I feel maayawati is great than any politician in India 

She lost 3 times as mp and finally won 4 th time,she is jatav dalit by caste , no muscle power, no money power 

She came from poorest family without any political background and she is a ordinary school teacher and a woman 

She is Buddhist , they are very low in number in India

So inspite of all the disadvantages, she became CM for single largest state in India, lot of respect for her 

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

what if sp, bsp forms alliance.. like they did for parliament elections? 

Their votebase won't trust each other , the vote transfer will not happen

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Their votebase won't trust each other , the vote transfer will not happen

Mayawati vote is transferrable, but she don't do it

Remember brahmin vote bank(10%) is split btw BJP and BSP now

If she allies with SP, that vote will completely go to BJP

1 minute ago, Birsa said:

She lost 3 times as mp and finally won 4 th time,she is jatav dalit by caste , no muscle power, no money power 

She came from poorest family without any political background and she is a ordinary school teacher and a woman 

So inspite of all the disadvantages, she became CM for single largest state in India, lot of respect for her 

Edisavu , kansi ram (one of the sharpest political minds of india ) built the ground work for BSP , mayawati inherited it .

Although mayawati was not that bad of a leader , she turned BSP from a grassroots movement into a family party and hence lost all non chamar Dalits to bjp . 

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, lets see

Another thing for u, akhilesh trying to ally with bhim army chandrashekhar azad, which may help in improving his seats

Just now, Birsa said:

orey, I'm not pretentious enough to care about UP or its politics ra.

the only reason I made a bet on mamata too was because a sanghi cousin insisted. he hates mamata with a passion. and the only thing I know in life is whatever Sanghi says, the opposite must be the moral thing to do.

so is Mayawati sanghi now? The only thing I remember is, folks like you making jokes about how ugly she was, and that she wasted money building statues of elephants or some sh1t.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Birsa said:

Mayawati vote is transferrable, but she don't do it

Remember brahmin vote bank(10%) is split btw BJP and BSP now

If she allies with SP, that vote will completely go to BJP

That's what I am saying BSP vote did not transfer to SP last Elections .  BSP is a declining party limited to certain pockets of high chamar population seats

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Edisavu , kansi ram (one of the sharpest political minds of india ) built the ground work for BSP , mayawati inherited it .

Although mayawati was not that bad of a leader , she turned BSP from a grassroots movement into a family party and hence lost all non chamar Dalits to bjp . 

oh

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Kanshi ram never BSP into power with full majority man, although he is one of sharpest minds and moreover he came from good family background 

But if u take mayawati, she lack any of advantages traditional politicians have, but she brought the party to power with full majority in 2007 assembly elections, when kanshi ram is dead or in bed ridden condition

4 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

I don’t it is going to cake walk for BJP & Yogi may loose as per media reports

Yogi will loose if it is a straight up 1v1 competition like Andhra 

If other parties get more than 10% vote share bjp will form the government one way or another.

Basically congress ,bsp , communists , rjd has to perform miserably for yogi to lose.