BJP will be single largest party in UP assembly in next election, my bet with chanchala alias @raven rayes

Birsa

8 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

I don’t it is going to cake walk for BJP & Yogi may loose as per media reports

Dead easy if BJP allies with RLD party 

RSS already started wooing dalits by sending major leaders 

Non yadav obcs like kurmis, kushwahs are 10% , BJP will get that vote any day 

Brahmin vote out of 10% it will get 5% , rajput (yogi caste) is 3.8% it will be BJP, vaishya vote is 8% , it's enough close to 33% and RLD votes add up, any one gets 35% in UP , that party will sweep the state + out of 20% Dalits, BJP may win non jatav Dalits( valmiki ( that hathras rape case victim which yogi should have Encountrred the accused) and katiks) ) are BJP voters from 2014 

1 minute ago, Birsa said:

Brahmin vote out of 10% it will get 5% , rajput (yogi caste) is 3.8% it will be BJP, vaishya vote is 8% , it's enough close to 33% and RLD votes add up, any one gets 35% in UP , that party will sweep the state + out of 20% Dalits, BJP may win non jatav Dalits( valmiki ( that hathras rape case victim which yogi should have Encountrred the accused) and katiks) ) are BJP voters from 2014 

so lets have bet aithe..

when is the election?

10k rs bet, okay?

• Upvote 1

BJP won't be single largest party in UP.. that is the bet. don't care who forms the govt.

don't ask me how I came to that calcualtion.. its random, and wishful thinking.

I just want 10k rs and I'm feeling lucky.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so lets have bet aithe..

when is the election?

10k rs bet, okay?

Whom ur are betting on ??? 

@kevinUsa lost the bet with me on US election and he is saying it's another person lol with same name 

So how do I trust, we will ask a third person to remember and make sure if u loose , u should give me my money

Just now, Birsa said:

Whom ur are betting on ??? 

@kevinUsa lost the bet with me on US election and he is saying it's another person lol with same name 

So how do I trust, we will ask a third person to remember and make sure if u loose , u should give me my money

I will absolutely give you the money.. don't worry. Its just 10k rs. no big deal.

I'm betting on BJP to not be the single largest party..

I'm not betting on any other party. I don't know UP politics at all.

or if you want, I can give you crypto.. 1 monero.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

BJP won't be single largest party in UP.. that is the bet. don't care who forms the govt.

don't ask me how I came to that calcualtion.. its random, and wishful thinking.

I just want 10k rs and I'm feeling lucky.

So 

I am saying BJP pre poll alliance will get full majority BJP+RLD+ if any other party joins

I'm Betting only on pre poll alliance man 

So 

Ur saying BJP will not be single largest party a? 

I'm fine with ur bet ra 

If BJP is single largest party in UP election, you will give me 10k rupees

If it was opposite I will give u 10k

41 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

akhilesh annaki no chance ah aithe malli. 

ikkada pushpam oste centre lo kuda malla ade avtadi inka

One sided iathe radu ga bhasha babai

Ur saying BJP will not be single largest party a? 

I'm fine with ur bet ra 

If BJP is single largest party in UP election, you will give me 10k rupees

If it was opposite I will give u 10k

yep. even if BJP doesn't form the govt, inspite of being the largest party, I will loose.

I already think i am making a losing bet. hehe.. but still I will give you the money. don't worry.

can I come back in an hr and change the terms a bit? because I don't know if SP has ever been the single largest party in UP elections.. lol. I just wanna make sure that I don't lose this bet 100% and tweak the terms a little bit so I have some chance of winning..

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

what if sp, bsp forms alliance.. like they did for parliament elections? 

That will give advantage to BJP. Mana deggara TDP,  Congress kalisinattu avuthundi. Parliament too disaster result kada vallaki

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yep. even if BJP doesn't form the govt, inspite of being the largest party, I will loose.

I already think i am making a losing bet. hehe.. but still I will give you the money. don't worry.

can I come back in an hr and change the terms a bit? because I don't know if SP has ever been the single largest party in UP elections.. lol. I just wanna make sure that I don't lose this bet 100% and tweak the terms a little bit so I have some chance of winning..

:giggle:no u can't ra, its done @Hydrockersanna is third person to make sure u will give the money

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

OKay.. I just checked that SP was the largest party atleast once in the last few cycles.

so the bet stands as it is.

• Birsa changed the title to BJP will be single largest party in UP assembly in next election, my bet with chanchala alias @raven rayes
Just now, Birsa said:

:giggle:no u can't ra, its done @Hydrockersanna is third person to make sure u will give the money

okay. its done. I'm fine with the bet.

dude, i will give the money. don't worry.

you want crypto or money? I have tons of monero.

• Haha 1

OKay.. I just checked that SP was the largest party atleast once in the last few cycles.

so the bet stands as it is.

Right :giggle:

okay. its done. I'm fine with the bet.

dude, i will give the money. don't worry.

you want crypto or money? I have tons of monero.

I want handcash, hehe